How Do You Feel when praying..

mellowmel

Hey ladies. As I'm becoming closer to God once again I'm noticing small things. After leaving home for college and I would return to church with a heavy heart and really feel and listen to the Word I would feel different inside.

Now as I'm learning and taking on the Word and bettering my relationship with God, I notice these feelings once again. When I pray, it's like I get this tingling over my entire body. This is the same way I feel at church, worshiping, or reading my Bible. It's as if every negative thing leaves my mind, body, and soul and something pure overcomes me. I start and end my day with prayer and pray several times throughout the day.

So my question to you is how do you feel when you pray?

klb120475

Hey ladies. As I'm becoming closer to God once again I'm noticing small things. After leaving home for college and I would return to church with a heavy heart and really feel and listen to the Word I would feel different inside.

Now as I'm learning and taking on the Word and bettering my relationship with God, I notice these feelings once again. When I pray, it's like I get this tingling over my entire body. This is the same way I feel at church, worshiping, or reading my Bible. It's as if every negative thing leaves my mind, body, and soul and something pure overcomes me. I start and end my day with prayer and pray several times throughout the day.

So my question to you is how do you feel when you pray?

Hey sweetie!!! I know da feeling you speak of.:giveheart: Isn't it wonderful?!:eek: I don't feel like dis all da time when I pray tho. Sumtimes it's just like having a regular conversation wit my daddy....ya know. But I do luv dat tingling and da Holy Spirit holding me.:blush3:

plainj

Ok I get this feeling too. I was always too embarrassed to tell anyone. I shrugged it off as maybe my own emotions coming forth or something.

juju

You not alone i get this feeling also and i am always feeling good after praying.

chicacanella

When I am praying, really praying there are times when I feel The Holy Spirit come upon me strongly. Or when I am talking about God to someone and witnessing to them, He will come and I feel really light and mellow. The atmosphere gets thick with His prescence and if I am praying for the person, they are able to feel it too like this last time. I am going to try this tomorrow hopefully and make a point to witness to someone this week.

delitefulmane

Wow! This just answered my question I posted in the thread about Christian thoughts. God is so wonderful! I always feel Him looking out for me and guiding me!

Highly Favored8

Yes, I feel good. I feel this way b/c I casted all of my cares upon the Lord. When I do become discouraged, I just turn it into my praise and worship for the Lord.

PinkPebbles

I've been having that tingling feeling for the past two weeks as well....I hope it doesn't go away!

As a matter of fact, I've made some changes in my day to day schedule over these past two weeks. This has allowed me to commune with the Lord more and experience internal joy and peace.