How do you get thick ends

lurkersincejan

If you look at my siggy you can see my ends look thin. I dont know if its because in the middle back of my hair its really short, so the hair in that area is pretty much like one or 2 layers rather then my whole head being the same length. Is there anything I can do for thick ends, in my first pick its thicker but I trimmed it

TLC1020

I would like to know too... It seems that the longer my hair get my ends are not as thick as the rest of my hair :ohwell:. My ends were at their best shape when I used to wrap my hair but wrapping created an asometrical look :nono:.

Irresistible

I think once they are thin like that you have to work at babying them and at the same time getting the rest of your hair to catch up to that length and then trimming them back to the same length, or trim now

I dont think there is any other way to make them thicker, its gonna take growth/trim or trim

dcprdiva

Put some conditioner on your previously relaxed hair before you do your touch-ups. Thin ends are sometimes caused by chemical run-off.

blasianbeauty

Looks like you will need to cut your hair and start from scratch. From that point on, take care of your hair so as it grows out, your ends will be nice and full. If you hold on to what you have now, it will just keep growing longer with the "see thru" look.

queen_t

Trim (when necessary), rollerset, and avoid heat like the DEBIL!! :yep:

Last edited: