How do you know if....(kinda long)

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
your hair has been burnt? Here's my story:

About three weeks ago I went to a salon where my mom's coworker did hair and I got her to press my hair. Now after I left I noticed that my ends were 'chipping' off, so after about 5 days I washed my hair to get it revert.

I thougth this would fix the problem but I noticed that that I was having more little breaks than I ever noticed before. So I have this big dance coming up so I go this other salon that I ended up really liking (Yo, they have everything up in there : a Dominican, a weaver, a braider.)

This chick is doing my hair and I tell her about my other problem and she says it's because she(the coworker) burnt my hair when she was doing it. But the thing is now I'm home and the same thing is happening. My ends feel a little bit strawy. So is it burned or in need of some moisture?

webby

Think Slim
I am sorry for the breakage.
If it's truly burnec, then it's not going to stop on its own. You may need to try some type of treatment, like aphogee, or keraphix. I take it that your hair is natural, right? Did the 2nd stylist recommend anything?

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Did your stylist use anything to protect your hair before she pressed it??? If not, that's probably why you're experiencing breakage. If she did, the temperature at which she pressed it might have been too hot!

If your hair is feeling strawy, you definitely need a moisturizer.

This weekend, I used my sister's Motions CPR Anti-Breakage Lotion... I highly recommend this!