How Do You Protect At Night?

Hi @Ella Bindula :welcome:

At night, I tend to put my hair up and band the ends either with cut tights or ouchless clips. I always cover with a silk scarf. Trying to get consistent with a night time ends routine. Your hair looks great.

Hi @AbsyBlvd
Your hair looks full and gorgeous!
Thank you, and thanks for the tips! I just cut off many many inches of hair, so it is no longer as long as pictured. I had too many uneven and damaged ends. I'm looking forward to a healthy new start!!

Welcome @Ella Bindula! My hair is always covered. My silk scarf is my favorite accessory, it's always with me. When I come home after work one of the first things I do is put on my scarf, most of the time I put it on in the car for the drive home. Some nights depending on style I will opt for my silk bonnet. I never sleep without something on my head.

Thanks!! I've also read about silk pillow cases. Is just getting a silk pillow case just as protective? I used to try tying a scarf around, but it often slid off, and I gave up YEARS AND YEARS ago.

I saw some sleeping caps online. I think I might buy one today!

Thanks!! I've also read about silk pillow cases. Is just getting a silk pillow case just as protective? I used to try tying a scarf around, but it often slid off, and I gave up YEARS AND YEARS ago.

I saw some sleeping caps online. I think I might buy one today!

They're also supposed to be good for the skin. I sleep on silk pillowcases too but I also tie my head.

I have silk pillow cases as well, they are good for skin and hair.

I too have a satin pillowcase.

I have overly oily skin, but a cotton one tends to dry my face out making it even more oily.

The satin cases ease the struggle with my acne to a noticeable degree.

I just can’t keep a satin scarf on to save my life either lol

Back