Night time routine

LovelyLionessa

Lately I have been appling Africa's Best Leave-In Hair Mayo and sealing with Jamaican Black Castor Oil. The Hair Mayo allows me to gently detangle while finger styling. Then I'll put my hair in 2 bantus and in the morning I have nice waves. I also like to crosswrap and pincurl my ends too.

MamaBraidedIt

I'm currently wearing cornrows underneath a wig.. I do upside scalp massages then spray on my moisturizing concoction...let it sit in for a while then wrap hair with satin scarf.;)

audacity.

my night time routine is simple: moisturize with olive oil and wrap with a satin scarf (when it is flat ironed) if not, satin bonnet with olive oil moisturizer

Relaxed hair. I moisturize with ORS olive oil and pull back into a ponytail. I then put shea butter on my ends, plait and tuck. Put on my satin scarf and call it a night.

RosesBlack

I'm a little over 8 weeks or so post and my routine now is as follows:

comb through at roots with my fingers. I found this is the best way to detangle my NG without pulling anything out.

This part is every other night:
Mix con (currently Rainwater Henna Con) Doo Grow anti-itch oil in the lid of my Elasta QP mango butter. Start at the nape of my neck part hair across and use my mix on my NG and scalp, add extra oil where needed.

Every night:
Comb through.

When I'm done I use the mango butter on the length, mix more oil/butter in my palms for my edges and ends.

Then I either make 3 sorta mini buns or two depending on my mood using ouchless elastics. Wrap in my stretchy purple scarf. Although i don't use the scarf every night because I found it makes my migraines worse.

toyztoy

(Get a relaxer every 7 wks) I wrap in circular motion in the direction that the hairdresser wraps it. Put a little Vatika oil on it every other day, put on my silk scalf then tie like aunt Jemima!:) When its about time for a perm I wear more Spiral/Roller set styles!

Mertzy

I'm relaxed. I moisturize and seal, wrap my hair, and cover with a satin cap/bonnet. And I make it a point to TURN THE CAP INSIDE OUT. That elastic can be very damaging to your edges.

fyb87

I'm natural. If I washed that same day or even the nexgt I will flip my head over and tie a scarf around my hair to have a ponytail sitting on the top of my head. Then I wrap another scarf around the top of my head and sometimes I will put a satin bonnet on top of the ponytail. I just joined a hide your hair challenge so I'm trying different twist to get ready and tonight I will just wrap a satin scarf around my head. I sleep on a satin pillowcase and sheets (I'm hot natured) so even if I forget or fall asleep I'm ok without doing anything.

jayjaycurlz

I sleep on a satin pillow case 'cuz sometimes just too darn tired to wrap my head @ night! I've been whole head baggying overnight at least 5 times a week since joining the challenge. I find that my hair thrives on moisture and my curls are much better when I wash n' go when I whole head baggy the night before.

jumpingjax1906

I'm relaxed and I wrap my hair nightly. I use a paddle brush and wrap my hair around my head and cover with a silk wrap scarf. Occassionally, I use the soft, white, triangle shaped rollers, if I want curls. I do my hair care routine once a week and I usually rollerset, about 6 weeks post I might flat iron, either way I wrap my hair every night. I've been doing this since 11th grade.