HOW DO YOU UPLOAD A PINKISTRIP?

Choclatcotton

Can someone step by step tell a sister how to upload a pinkistrip? I tried cut and paste, Cut paste to he link, got error msgs.???

discobiscuits

Can someone step by step tell a sister how to upload a pinkistrip? I tried cut and paste, Cut paste to he link, got error msgs.???

MOOK is really good w/ stuff like this. She will probably be in here in 3...2....1...to add screen shots w/ instructions.

Mook where ya at?????

ETA: Also, just viewing your siggy right now, I see an error in your BB code. You can fix that by deleting the [ and the ] from the beginning and end of your message. That may get rid of your error messages.

1. Go to: http://www.pikistrips.com/home

2. Create an account

3. Follow the step by step instructions.

***Your pictures MUST be on your computer (or on some sort of CD, thumb drive, mass storage device). You CANNOT upload pictures from the internet.

4. Copy the Bulletin Board code and paste it into your signature in your User CP on LHCF

ETA:

At the User CP;
1. Click on Edit Signature

2. In the Edit Signature window, paste the BB code you get from pikistrip.

3. Click on Preview to ensure it looks the way you want it to.

4. Click Save Signature if you are satisfied.

***Note: on the pikistrip site, the BB code is the 2nd box.
You can also click on your piki, then copy the address in the browser address line and then put it into your signature window and wrap it in the img code by clicking on the box that looks like a mountain and insert the piki address and then click ok. Then save your signature.

Last edited: