How do you use your butters???

myronnie

Butters haven't really been discussed extensively and I just got a load of butter samples in: Hempseed, Avocado, Mango, Cocoa, Shea, Shealoe, Sweet Almond, Ilipe Tree Nut, Aloe

I was wondering..how much butter do you use, how do you store your butter to ensure its preservation, and HOW do you use your butter(s)??

I'll start off to say that I just love avocado butter..it's creamy goodness :grin:

Barbara

Princess
If I'm trying to get rid of them, I'll melt them and add an oil blend or whatever oils I'm trying to get rid of, then I stir it into my Motions Moisture Plus. :superbanana: This makes it just as good as my Verifen Complex conditioner.

Last edited:

AsTheCurlzTurns

The only butter I've used was raw shea butter. I would put some out in a bowl and add some jojoba oil and aloe vera gel and whip it up until it's smooth. I applied this to wet hair when I was just testing how it works on my hair. Haven't tried it again since, but am interested in the other butters you've listed, so hopefully someone will chime in on some of those too. The avocado butter seems to be a favorite of alot of members on this board, but I have yet to try it. But I do have it on my list to try soon though.