How far is "your" APL from "your" BSL?

Ishtar

Ladies, I'm asking this question because for a long time I didn't know the difference. I thought APL was "average person length" but when I discovered the meaning I was disheartened because it meant I had a long way to go. I am a little past shoulder length by the way.

I have a long neck and I have broad, heavy shoulders ( I'm a tall girl). Let's call this swan proportions to make it pretty. ( I cannot be the only one).

So what I'm getting to is that I noticed today that my APL is only 2.5 inches from brastrap length!!! Could it be the bra's that I'm wearing?

How many inches do you have between your APL and your BSL?

Whimsy

I'd guess 4 inches...

I'm sorry but i fell out laughing after reading "average persons length"

almondjoi85

I never measure but I'd say it's average?

lilsparkle825

OP, this is why a lot of people go with BSB (below shoulder blade) instead of BSL -- your BSL can change depending on the bra you wear, especially if you wear them too high or too low.

my APL to BSL is about 3 to 3.5 inches.

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!
5 inches from APL to BSL/BSB (on me it's usually ther same thing). I also just discovered It's 9 inches for me from my current length to BSL. So I'm hoping to make it in 2 yrs.

Sapphire_chic

about 4.5..I always thought my torso was short...maybe I wear my bra low.

I'm 5"9..oh and I don't know where mbl is on me but wsl is like an 1.5" from bsl :look:

loulou82

4 inches for me. IA with flowinlocks. I thought SL to APL was a beast but APL to BSL isn't a joke.

Ishtar

I won't have to obsess over bra-strap length because apl will be super long for me. I would just be happy with that.

Naww,, I'm lying but really it would be nice.

Taina

I won't have to obsess over bra-strap length because apl will be super long for me. I would just be happy with that.

Naww,, I'm lying but really it would be nice.
If i can reach apl it will be awesome, i dont want to have super long hair if is not that difficult to handle i will love to have hair longer that thatm but we will see.

Anyway For me is like 3.5 to 4 inches.