How I Relax My Hair ***Very Pic Heavy***

winona

Hi Taz,

Great tutorial. Where did you purchase your 360 degree mirror? I have been looking for one.

sunnieb

Great thread Taz! I was on a break from LHCF when you first posted it, so I missed it the first time around!

Your hair is looking beautiful as always!

taz007

• Swtiched relaxers...(new salon processed bone straight)
  • Life...taking care of the people around me more...less pampering
The irony of this is I used to use Phyto.

I am so sorry! I made the exact same mistake and paid for it last year. I was looking for a cheaper alternative and tried Mizani Butter Blends but I decided to do a strand test on the nape of my neck :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: .... my hair fell out! The Mizani was mild and I left it on for only 10 minutes (I will show you some pics). I can't even imagine what would have happened had I applied it to my whole head. :nono:

Are you back to using Phyto?

Using ceramides definitely helped my hair to get back into shape. The ceramides that I use include:

Joico K-Pak reconstructor
Biolage Fortetherapie and Hydratherapie
Redken Extreme Antisnap
Mizani Nighttime H20 (awesome!)

taz007

Hi Taz,

Great tutorial. Where did you purchase your 360 degree mirror? I have been looking for one.
My DH bought it for me a while back and he doesn't remember where he bought it. I am sorry.

Great thread Taz! I was on a break from LHCF when you first posted it, so I missed it the first time around!

Your hair is looking beautiful as always!
Sonnieb!!!!! Your bun is AWESOME! I need a tutorial, pretty please! :grin:

baglady215

Hi Taz... beautiful hair! Let me ask u a question about the Biolage Cera Repairs. Which one do you prefer, the fortetherapie or the hydratherapie?

princesslocks

I am so sorry! I made the exact same mistake and paid for it last year. I was looking for a cheaper alternative and tried Mizani Butter Blends but I decided to do a strand test on the nape of my neck :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: .... my hair fell out! The Mizani was mild and I left it on for only 10 minutes (I will show you some pics). I can't even imagine what would have happened had I applied it to my whole head. :nono:

Are you back to using Phyto?

Using ceramides definitely helped my hair to get back into shape. The ceramides that I use include:

Joico K-Pak reconstructor
Biolage Fortetherapie and Hydratherapie
Redken Extreme Antisnap
Mizani Nighttime H20 (awesome!)

I'm sorry that happened Taz. Your hair looks great! I remember saying to myself that I would be saving money by not using Phyto. WRONG :nono:

Now I'll never use anything but Phyto. Thanks for the info on the products. I just purchased some oils. I do have some of the products you listed. I'm going to incorporate them into the rotation. :yep:

taz007

Hi Taz... beautiful hair! Let me ask u a question about the Biolage Cera Repairs. Which one do you prefer, the fortetherapie or the hydratherapie?

I like them both but if I had to choose, it would be Hydratherapie as my hair is extremely coarse and dry.

I like Fortetherapie as part of my mid relaxer treatment.