HOW is it possible to only grow 4 inches in 2 years?

LaFemmeNaturelle

I hope she never sees this thread. Rather than being critical of her growth rate, why not offer some constructive advice. She could have PCOS, she could be diabetic, a whole host of things.

I don't see how I'm being critical of her growth rate when I'm trying to analyze growth and come to a general understanding. And I addressed overall health and underlying medical conditions which covers PCOS, diabetes, anemia, or anything. My being "critical" if that's what you want to call it was because I wanted to know if an overall healthy person could have a growth rate that slow. If I wanted to bash the woman I would've posted the video and pointed fingers, but I didn't.

RubyWoo

That is quite unusual. I think she over-chopped. Back in the days when I was underprocessed and when I went a long time without a relaxer, it would've been hard for me to distinguish the relaxed ends from the new growth, so... :lol: She probably over-chopped.

I believe that's what happened. I know I overchooped in my crown when I did my BC due to thinking I was cutting texlaxed hair (the textures were very similar). I realized after that I was cutting some of my natural hair. As a result, my crown is .5 shorter than the rest of my hair.