How long does you half wig last?

MsLizziA

I have a half wig that I have had for quite some time now. I love it. Its the New Born Free Kelly ( Shoutout to Mz.Britt for puttn me on!)

I'm about to buy the Lajay wig but I will repurchase the New Born Free Kellywig once it gets too old but damn it seems to be lasting way longer than I anticipated, it still looks good, and I have bought this wig through hell!

Anyway how long do your half wigs usually last? And if you wear synthetic ones, how do you keep them look fresj

naturalmanenyc

I rotate my wigs often since I have over 20 styles; therefore, my wigs last a long time (no daily wear).

I wash my synthetic wigs in woolite to keep them looking fresh. I also do trim the ends when needed or hit the ends with my maxiglide (steam feature) to smooth them out.

I have a half wig that I have had for quite some time now. I love it. Its the New Born Free Kelly ( Shoutout to Mz.Britt for puttn me on!)

I'm about to buy the Lajay wig but I will repurchase the New Born Free Kellywig once it gets too old but damn it seems to be lasting way longer than I anticipated, it still looks good, and I have bought this wig through hell!

Anyway how long do your half wigs usually last? And if you wear synthetic ones, how do you keep them look fresj

Miss_C

I've been wearing Creta girl since june. When it got raggedy, I cut it. It's my everyday look.

MsLizziA

I rotate my wigs often since I have over 20 styles; therefore, my wigs last a long time (no daily wear).

I wash my synthetic wigs in woolite to keep them looking fresh. I also do trim the ends when needed or hit the ends with my maxiglide (steam feature) to smooth them out.

So do you wash them in woolite and let it air dry?

Sent from my MB200 using Tapatalk

13StepsAhead

I usually wear mine for a month at a time (new style every month) and wash them about 2x month w/ wig shampoo. But they last pretty long unless it gets tangled beyond my control then I just throw it out.