how long from chin length to shoulder length

pistachio

It's about 4 inches from chin to shoulder, so the time it takes will depend on your growth rate, and how well you retain the length.

ETA: you're on the Baggy challenge II with me aren't you? So you should def. be able to retain just about all your length:)

sexy c

pistachio said:
It's about 4 inches from chin to shoulder, so the time it takes will depend on your growth rate, and how well you retain the length.

ETA: you're on the Baggy challenge II with me aren't you? So you should def. be able to retain just about all your length:)

Yeah I am I hope to be at shoulder length in december so I really will be personal baggy challenge till december. My bday is december 10 so hopefully i will make it.

pistachio

sexy c said:
Yeah I am I hope to be at shoulder length in december so I really will be personal baggy challenge till december. My bday is december 10 so hopefully i will make it.

I'm sure you will!!! :) There are many people going further than the Oct.4 date, and I might do so myself, but I wanted to do this as an experiment to see the good retention of hair from baggying for at least three months.