how long is my hair in your opinion?

Rapunzel*

is it at least past collar bone length?
i know its not armpit length, unless i flat iron to see or relax which is out of the question. my spirals have caused major shrinkage its about 3-4 inches stretched but it bounces back, when i comb it it shrinks but when i gather all the hair together it gives me a better idea.

thanks ladies:spinning:

hair-1.jpg

haaa.jpg

i dont want to flat iron because i dont want heat damage:wallbash:

heres a flash back of my relaxed days
8.jpg

Last edited:
It's hard to tell since your arms are raised while taking the picture, but you look like you are between neck length and shoulder length. The back looks closer to shoulder length though!:yep: Good job!

It's hard to tell since your arms are raised while taking the picture, but you look like you are between neck length and shoulder length. The back looks closer to shoulder length though!:yep: Good job!

thanks i just uploaded another one with my arms down
-1-7-1.jpg

It looks collarbone length to me in the first and last pics you posted but SL in the second. I say you're collarbone length. Congrats!:grin:

It looks collarbone length to me in the first and last pics you posted but SL in the second. I say you're collarbone length. Congrats!:grin:
thanks :grin:sounds good to mean im just trying to avoid heat as much as possible i air dry

i cant wait to get my ovation in the mail:lachen:

Back