How long till BSL?

tmkersha

I need your advice....
How long do you all thing it will take my hair to get to BSL with proper hair conditioning, moisturizing, and protective styling. I want to set some realistic goals for myself. THANKS!!!

BostonMaria

Your bra is a little low so you might need less than you think

I agree with nappystorm, I'd say 4 inches and you'll probably be there by the end of the year.

~~HoneyComb~~

It depends on your growth/retention rate. If you're an average grower (about 1/2" a month) and you're able to retain your length, then you'll probably reach your goal by the end of the year.

If you're a slow grower and are not able to retain your growth, it could take much longer.

princessdi

I'd say by the end of the year. If you shoot for December and then make it before then you're not disappointed and you've more than met your goal. That's the way I think anyway. Good luck!

AlliCat

Looks like you have 4-5 inches to go...so 8-10 months puts you at BSL by late this year or early next year.

WaistLengthDreams

You've got about 3 to 4 inches until you make BSL. If you take good care of your ends, then a realistic goal would be about 6 to 8 months from now. HHG!

Aireen

I also agree with AlliCat, about 4-5 inches considering that you do have somewhat of a V.