how many hair products do u use

northernbelle

Depending on the time of year, I may apply additional Keracare High Sheen Glossifier to the scalp. To keep my edges smooth when I wear my hair up, I may use a touch of Aveda Pure-Fume Brilliant Humectant.

Since I have begun to use the Keracare High Sheen Glossifier, I have not had to add additional moisture to the ends.

northernbelle

northernbelle

Oh! I forgot! I use a setting lotion on the ends when I roller set my hair just before going to bed. I also use Elasta QP H-Two ( a leave-in) followed by the setting lotion each week on hair wash day.

northernbelle

Tara

I use S-Curl spray and WOC gel.

When I get my surge then I'll be using that along with the two above.

CaramelKiss

Tara: I love that quote by Nelson Mandella!
Okay, After every shampoo I do a deep conditioning treatment with heat for 30 minutes. I use Kerastase Oleo Relax.

After my conditioning washes, I use Infusium leave-in and a mixture of vege glycerine and oil (either jojoba or olive) mixed together in a bottle and I apply it sparingly to seal in the moisture.

On humid days, I will apply a dollop of gel. I love Pantene Curls gel. Contains no alcohol.

I also have to say, Infusium is brilliant! Gives my hair lots of shine!

earthtones

pre-shampoo Aveda sap moss nourishing treatment
shampoo SaraCare Bhringraj shampoo
conditioner LML honey treatment
leave-in conditioner Phyto 9
On day I don't wash I use Proclaim carrot oil on my ends after spraying with distilled water that has lavender oil added.

SilkyandSmooth

I'd say three. I use either Salerm 21 or Profectiv's BreakFree as a leave in, Jojoba oil, and Profectiv's Healthy Ends. Sometimes I'll throw a serum up in the mix.

MiaLi

Tara - That quote is very insightful. It is often credited to Nelson Mandela, but is actually Marianne Williamson's from her book A Return To Love.

katie

Loreal Smooth Intense Serum
Leave-in conditoner (Biolage leave in tonic or Elasta QP Leave-in or AG Fast Food )
Sometimes Jojoba oil

Tara

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelKiss said:
Okay, After every shampoo I do a deep conditioning treatment with heat for 30 minutes. I use Kerastase Oleo Relax.

After my conditioning washes, I use Infusium leave-in and a mixture of vege glycerine and oil (either jojoba or olive) mixed together in a bottle and I apply it sparingly to seal in the moisture.

On humid days, I will apply a dollop of gel. I love Pantene Curls gel. Contains no alcohol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't it great!! It inspires me everytime. I'm gonna put it back up, but I wanted to put the picture up this week.

For the Infusium, do you use a spray bottle to apply? I have not used this because any spray bottle I use makes it come out in stream (even though I have the nozzle turned to mist) and so it becomes a pain to apply. How do you apply it.

I tried pouring it in my hands and it's pretty runny. Any suggestions?

Maybe I just need to apply it in the shower.

CaramelKiss

[ QUOTE ]
Tara said:
[ QUOTE ]
CaramelKiss said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't it great!! It inspires me everytime. I'm gonna put it back up, but I wanted to put the picture up this week.

For the Infusium, do you use a spray bottle to apply? I have not used this because any spray bottle I use makes it come out in stream (even though I have the nozzle turned to mist) and so it becomes a pain to apply. How do you apply it.

I tried pouring it in my hands and it's pretty runny. Any suggestions?

Maybe I just need to apply it in the shower.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear ya with the infusium. It's messy. I have it in a spray bottle and for a while it was misting but I have to keep adjusting the nozzle. I'm going to have to have to experiment with other bottles. I spray it on damp hair, but I make sure to wrap a robe or something around me so it doesn't get on my clothes or on my body. I wish I had better info but I just started using it not too long ago. I know there are other infusium users, if they read this, hopefully they will post some tips!!

Purtygurly

I use motions nourish leave in, keracare's leave in, wgo, and I just started using surge revitalizer plus 14 only on my scalp.

synthesia22

I use Infusium 23 after washing/conditioning followed by Nexxus Humectress and then some type of oil - I used to use coconut oil but now use Wild Growth oil.

jellynote

Re: how many hair products do u use

[ QUOTE ]
jellynote said:
UBH Dew
UBH Moistuirzer
Oil

[/ QUOTE ]

I forgot my favorite thanks to all the ladies who recommended it
Distilled Water

beana3

Re: how many hair products do u use