HOW MANY OF YOU...

The Where's and How Long of My Regimen...

• Total voters

Seeking8Rights

Thanks ladies, thus far I do see a relation between washing downward in the sink and tangling. Your definately on to something. I don't have to worry too much about tangling, BUT I do still have to comb out a few minor ones here and there.

I think this week, I am going to try washign in the shower to see if it will make a difference in tangles.

You guys are an awesome group of girls! **Group Hug** :)

Creatividual

Washing my hair is not a part of my shower time. So I spend about an hour with the whole pre-poo, wash, deep condition, etc. process and I airdry my hair. And I almost always wash my hair in the evening.

On a regular night before bed, I spend less than ten minutes. I finger comb it if I've worn it up, put my satin sleep cap on over and lights out! I do my daily moisturizing in the morning especially when the weather's warm. Sometimes in the winter if my hair's feeling extra dry, I'll moisturize in the morning and the evening though.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
It takes me about 10 minutes to shampoo, condition, and detangle my hair in the shower. I don't deep condition.

When I get out of the shower, I apply my leave-in and will either plait, twist, or rollerset my hair to airdry. It takes me anywhere from 30-60 mins to plait, twist, or rollerset. But if I'm in a hurry, I may do a quick shake n' go which only takes a minute to do.

At night, it doesn't take me about a minute to just put on a scarf over my hair. Sometimes, I wear nothing at all over my hair, so no time is used toward my hair then. :lol: The only time it took a long time to do my hair at night was when I twisted and braided it up each night. I don't do that anymore because of the time it takes (20-30 minutes).

Arcadian

1. How many of you wash/regi during your shower time? I wash twice a week, once in the shower, once on my wash/dc day which is still in the shower but not during shower time.

I also rinse my hair after working out during the week.

2. How many wash/regi seperate from the shower?

3. Outside of styling, on average, how long do you spend per night nurturing your hair like moisturizing, brushing, wrapping, etc.

about 5 minutes maybe. I'm a bunner so its usually me taking my hair down then putting hair in a bonnet and go to bed. I don't load up on product (or even comb it if I can help it.

I don't use a lot of stuff on my hair..its really not necesary and attracts a lot more dirt.

-A

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
1. How many of you wash/regi during your shower time?
I prefer washing my hair in the shower.

2. How many wash/regi seperate from the shower?
I use the sink once in a while if I don't have to shower or if I'm relaxing my hair.

3. Outside of styling, on average, how long do you spend per night nurturing your hair like moisturizing, brushing, wrapping, etc.
Less than 10 minutes for moisturizing and combing my hair for a quick pin up, a loose braid or setting on satin foam rollers. Most of the time I sleep on a satin pillow case, so I don't bother tying my hair unless I want my hair to stay put.

CoCoGirl821

I usually wash my hair in the shower, unless i dont feel like getting my entire body wet. As far as nightly, it takes me less than 10 minutes to put some moisturizer on my hair and put me bonnet on...:lol:

natstar

Regarding your hair:

1. How many of you wash/regi during your shower time?
I wash 2 x a week during my reg. shower time. It takes me 30 min w/deep conditioning and everything

Per night at the most 5 minutes. I spritz and knot or moisturize and baggie
Then wrap w/scarf