How Many Products Are You Using at Once?

Have you been able to make you nails maintain length, as you have with your hair?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 4+

• 4+

• Total voters

dreemssold

How many products are used in your average regimen. I am only polling shampoos and conditioners, but feel free to add any additional info about moisturizers/serums/etc.

pet

I think products were not made to be mixed. Some products can work well together, but I think when you start mixing to many product lines, you end up with problems. Some of the ingredients in one product line, might not agree with inegredients in another.

I chose one for Shampoo and one for Conditioner, and they are both CON.

sengschick

The Bun Master
I have 4 conditioners in my shower @ all times. I have the liter of Humectress, a jar of Nacidit avocado cream for deep conditioning, a bottle of Nacidit avocado rinse for conditioner washing and a jar of Deep Brilliance Reconstruct. I use Humectress almost daily, when I feel I need something else I slide it in to the line-up. 2 is my max for conditioners at one time. When I do poo I only use one of 3 on the roster at a time.

Queenie

I use 1 shampoo, 1 deep conditioner, & 1 leave-in.
Or 1 instant conditioner & leave-in.

northernbelle

With the exception of my protein treatments, and my clarifying shampoo, I use products from the Kenra line: Moisturizing Shampoo, Moisturizing Conditioner, and Daily Provision Leave In.

My protein treatments include Joico K-Pak Reconstructor, and Aubrey Organics GPB. My clarifying shampoo is Redken Cleansing Cream.

northernbelle