How much biotin and msm are you taking daily?

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
How much biotin and msm are you taking daily?

I take one Swanson Time Release Biotin 10MG and Swanson Bamboo Extract 300MG per day.

I don't mess with MSM. It stinks, has an after taste that has to be chased with an acidic drink i.e. lemonade. In addition, it caused the "great shed of 2013":nono:

Stormy

I get my biotin by taking GNC's Be Beautiful 6,000 mcg (regular, straight biotin never worked for me) and I don't take MSM. Just never tried it.

Ann0804

Biotin: 5,000 mcg once or twice or week. Anymore than twice a week, my face will start looking like a pepperoni pizza.

charmtreese

Biotin = 10 mg (5mg from biotin supplements and 5 mg from Natures Bounty hair, skin, and nails)
MSM = 2 - 3 grams ( I use a regular small serving spoon to take it...some days it may be more on the spoon then other days. My bottle states 1/4 teaspoon = 1 gram)

Aireen

Right now 500 mcg of Biotin and 1000-2000 mg MSM. I was taking 1000 mcg of Biotin before but I'm running out so I cut the tablets in half.

Last edited:

Allandra

My b complex vitamin contains 3,200 mcg of biotin, and it contains 800 mg of msm. I take one daily.

MSM doesn't cause me breakouts, however gluten used to (been gluten free since January 27, 2013).