How much is too much?

RUBY

I want to vent.

I'm a pj, so when i saw the thread about the BBD stretch creme I was intrigued. I then found out that that price of the above product was going to increase and was going to be taken off this website:

http://www.irbysbeautysupply.com/BBDProducts.html

so I emailed them and they were very helpful, saying that there were problems with them selling the products at the lower price. I asked if there was anyway I could purchase the products at the lower price as I'm an international customer. The agent regered me to another website that sells the products internationally:

http://www.kroeshaar.com

Guess how much they are selling the BBD stretch creme for?

£30.25 British pounds thats about $55.00 dollars just for one jar!

If thats the only way I can get the creme, you can count me out, This pj has finally found a product that is just too much. Especially since people have been buying it for $21.99 dollars thats about £12.00 British pounds.

So if I can't get it for $21.99 then I definitely won't be getting it at all.

Hey, it sounds like you are thinking right! $55.00! For just one jar! :nono: I'm sure the stuff is good, but not that good. I'm glad your post didn't say that you have decided to go ahead and try it out and take PJism to a whole 'nother level! I mean, for $55.00, think of all the other products you could be buying. JUST KIDDING! :lol:

$55:eek:!! For what???
Unless Jesus himself is coming out of that bottle & doing a miricle on my hair that when I spin around I'll have hair down my back & to my tailbone that needs to be cut every three hours, it's not worth it!:naughty:
There will always be someone trying to take advantage of people who want to make improvements on themselves.... :mad:

55 dollars..that's crazy. How much are they selling it for at Irbys now that they've taken it off of the website?

Ashee said:
Unless Jesus himself is coming out of that bottle & doing a miricle on my hair that when I spin around I'll have hair down my back & to my tailbone... , it's not worth it!:naughty:

HAHA!! :lol: I agree!! :lol:

jasmin said:
55 dollars..that's crazy. How much are they selling it for at Irbys now that they've taken it off of the website?

They are selling it now for $45.00

Apparently its all the complaints they're getting from the NYC traders most likely thats causing the price hike.

All I know is that I need to leave that product alone

ChosenbyGod said:

Hey, it sounds like you are thinking right! $55.00! For just one jar! :nono: I'm sure the stuff is good, but not that good. I'm glad your post didn't say that you have decided to go ahead and try it out and take PJism to a whole 'nother level! I mean, for $55.00, think of all the other products you could be buying. JUST KIDDING! :lol:

My sentiments exactly!

Ashee said:
Unless Jesus himself is coming out of that bottle & doing a miricle on my hair that when I spin around I'll have hair down my back & to my tailbone that needs to be cut every three hours, it's not worth it!:naughty:
There will always be someone trying to take advantage of people who want to make improvements on themselves.... :mad:

You made me laugh out loud with that one

its cheaper still to order from kroeshaar shop in the states...

its 21.00 in eur dollars and 27.33 in u.s. dollars

5 eur dollar shipping 7.16 in u.s. dollars

still cheaper...i think irby's hiked the price a tad bit too high...10 more dollars would have sufficed

ok disregard all i said above...i went to the wrong product...

i guess i will have to give up on bbd produts cuz glass curling creme isnt so hot on me...

Ashee said:
OKAY!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back