Votes: 104 9.3%
  • 1x a month

Votes: 56 5.0%
  • 6 weeks or longer

Votes: 31 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vonnieluvs08

My hair feels better if I DC 2x/wk but if I'm in twists and I really like them then I only DC once/wk. Definitely can't go longer than that my hair is used to it now and rebels if I get lazy.

Taina

I havn't do it at all this week. I've been very busy going to inmigtaios .. uff. But i usually do it 2x per week

DarkHair

I DC once per week. however, this week I did a quick wash. I used Joico and have a leave-in moisturizing condish in.

Encore

As much as I can, now that I'm in braids I do almost 4 times a week. And overnight twice. I took pics of my hair and the growth is crazy. My hair LOVES the moisture :)....maybe I shud start a thread ...

fyb87

I deep condition once a week for now. Once my color grows out I will only deep condition after my Cassia and Henna Treatments.

I do it weekly overnight without heat. If I'm in a rush I will use my bonnet. MY hair is very dry, coarse and I suffer from eczema of the scalp so it is essential that I do this.

blessedwoman

I really love deep conditioning overnight. So easy....I just wake up the next morning wash, and throw some leave in on. Seal. Presto!!! all done. No falling asleep under the heating cap for an hour:yep::yep:
Oh...I do this twice a week.

JMH1908

Since I use heat, I deep condition once a week after shampoo and co-wash in the middle of the week. I also rotate between moisturizing and protein conditioners. :yep:

yardgirl

I love to DC. I do it at least once a week. In fact tonight I'm going to DC on dry hair with GVP Conditioning Balm

chebaby

i deep condition 1x a week. and i cant wait to do it this weekend. i am gonna do moisture and protein as always but this time i will mix together AO GPB and giovanni nutrafix as my protein and leave it on for an hour. man i cant wait.

JJamiah

I don't know if I already posted which it might now be the same, but I deep condition once to twice a week. I sit under the dryer for 30 minutes and sometimes leave the conditioner on for about 2 hours. :)

Vashti

I've just started my HHJ but I DC last Sunday and I will be DCing tomorrow. I'm shooting for once a week.