• Only for relaxers and other chemical treatments

Votes: 69 31.5%
  • I'm completely self styled; I refuse to go to a stylist

Votes: 85 38.8%
  • other-not listed

Votes: 45 20.5%

• Total voters

Britt

Rarely, I go for a touch up and maybe occasional wash n sets. No one will pamper my hair the way I do. But I do like going if I want a nice sleek wash n set and hv my roots blown. Even when I do it myself it doesn't lay as smooth and flat as when I get it done professionally with doobie. My wrap technique kinda sucks after I take out my rollers and wrap my hair. I can't get a smooth ad tight wrap going.

HappilyLiberal

Never. I do not trust Hair stylists. I haven't gone to a Hair stylist since HS 17 yrs ago. When I hit WL maybe I'll consider it, but they will not be allowed to touch Scissors while I'm in their chair.

That's interesting.... I'm finding that the longer my hair gets, the easier it is for me to do it myself.

niqu92

i started going back to the salon after my setback last year and its helped me recover tremendously
i go once a week for a wash&roller set but now that my hair is doing much better i plan on going only 2x per month

D.Lisha

Not often, maybe about once every couple of months? But that's mainly because my hair is in some kind of long-term protective style (sew-in, braids, wigs...etc)
I mainly go to my stylists for trims, and the occasional silk/Duby wrap.

Sent from my iPod touch using LHCF

Shelew

niqu92 said:
i started going back to the salon after my setback last year and its helped me recover tremendously
i go once a week for a wash&roller set but now that my hair is doing much better i plan on going only 2x per month

I think I am going to do the same. I went to a guy the other week who did it nice and gosh my hair looked so much better! I think I will just keep a close eye on him. I am slightly wore out with the PJ ism and jumping on all band wagons

diadall

I went in June 2011. She raked through my hair with a fine tooth comb.

I got up, left a $20 on the station and left without a word.

naheda72

I go once a year for a flat iron and trim. I do my own wash and conditioning, and sometimes I blow dry before going.