How old are your insides UPDATE

LondonDiva

Out of curiousity, has anyone changed their eating/drinking/exercise habits since doing this survery either a week ago or a few days ago.

I'll go first.

I try and do 30 minutes areobic/dance workout each evening after work, drinking more water, eating lots more fruit and vegetables, I've had no soda, I've not even drunk cow's milk, I'm on soya milk. I eat 3 full healthy meals a day.

When I've craved potato chips I eat rice cakes instead, when I want something sweet I eat a few organic prunes, but not too many cause of that whole toilet issue /images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Not bad for the first week. It's hard but worth it. I can feel the difference a little bit anyway. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

UmSumayyah

i've made a conscious effort to increase my fruits, and have been using my juicer more. I always feel better when I eat more produce.
I over did it on exercise last weekend /images/graemlins/naughty.gif and jacked up my ankle a little. So now i won't be exercising for a few days.

Tracy

/images/graemlins/wave.gif

Right here. I made a conscious effort to only smoke when I really "needed" it and now instead of a pack and a half a day I only smoke about a half a pack! For me, that's a HUGE accomplishment. I'm planning a juice fast for early May right after school is over and when I'm on vacation in Florida. Some sun and a 7 day juice fast may just heal me completely. The author of the juicing book says you shouldn't juice fast until you can relax (like literally lay around and do nothing much) at the same time. He also says it's not a good idea to do a longer one in the winter. May is when my schedule lets up in a big way and it'll be warmer too!

I had already switched from white to brown starches and only have starches 3 times a week in the AM only.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thanks again for that wake up call LD! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

LondonDiva

Tracy /images/graemlins/clap.gif you've cut down by 2/3 in less than a week already. Girl I take my hat off (If I had one on) to you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Keep it up and you'll be a non smoker by the end of the year, or sooner we hope /images/graemlins/smile.gif I know its tough but hang in there.

AZJeepgurl

Not a damn thing, LondonDiva!

Hahahahaha! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

In my defense, I only just read this post yesterday for the first time.

Integrity

i have been drinking half a gallon of water per day since the results. thats it /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

pebbles

Hey LD,

I've cut out fried foods, and I've slowed down on the sodas. I've also started drinking more water. I'm starting to see a difference in my energy level, so that's great. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

AZJeepgurl

I'm really proud of all of you ladies for making even one change. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

As we know, our hair reflects how we take care of our insides.