How to find a church home?

Trea

Good morning friends...I need your help on this... I am in search of a Church home for my family... I've been to 3 or 4 different churches( :ohwell: ) since I've been living in this new area..

The only thing is that neither one had a Children's Ministry and I really do want my kids involved in a Children's Ministry..

How do I find a Church w/ a Children's Ministry?

Miosy

Some churches are affiliated with others, you may want to call the church and tell them your needs and perhaps they can refer you. I also would ask friends and family but most of all pray that God will lead you to the right church home :)

Even some big churches not in your state can refer you to a local church in your area. Give them a call too.

HTH

Be Blessed :)

Here is a link. Don't know if it will help but you can call some of the churches and check their websties.

http://dmoz.org/Society/Religion_an...Churches/North_America/United_States/Georgia/

Last edited:

fivefoursweetie

I just recently moved from NJ to IL, and I had to find a church home. I am very sceptical about churches, but I prayed and God led me to a church I LOVE. It is the first time in my life that I look forward to going to church as much as possible. So I believe that if you pray, God will direct you to the place where he wants you. Just be patient and remember that it is all in HIS timing