How to Grow Longer Hair Faster Article in...

ms_kenesha

the new Marie Claire, that has J.Lo on the cover. For all of those people who thought that white people don't have issues with growing their hair long, the exisistence of this article should disprove that.

It had some good tips, but most are things that we at LHCF already know. I will bring in my mag. to work tomorrow and write down the tips.

H

HoneyRockette

I am almost tempted to buy the magazine myself on the way home from work.
Okay, I will.

H

HoneyRockette

Okay I bought it. Nothing we don't know. Cut off damaged ends, visit salon, scalp massages, take supplements, etc. Not worth buying for the article but the fashion section is on point!

tlmack

It's nice to know that we aren't the only one's that struggle in this area. We've just got to take care of our hair and it will grow. I just have to stop all that HEAT!

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
I've read this article too, and the only thing that worried me a bit, is that they recommend evening out your hair to make it stronger and healthier. My hair is very uneven. It doesn't show that much, because my hair is curly. But will my hair grow faster if it's even/cut straight across in the back?? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

And they said to "err on the side of overshampooing when you are trying to grow out your hair". Well, I can't follow that advise either. Hm.

MizAvalon

[ QUOTE ]
I've read this article too, and the only thing that worried me a bit, is that they recommend evening out your hair to make it stronger and healthier. My hair is very uneven. It doesn't show that much, because my hair is curly. But will my hair grow faster if it's even/cut straight across in the back?? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

And they said to "err on the side of overshampooing when you are trying to grow out your hair". Well, I can't follow that advise either. Hm.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have also read and heard that hair that is not all one length, such as hair that is layered, can be harder to grow out. I think it may be a little more prone to breakage, but don't quote me on that part of it.

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
Antrunette, it's the September issue with JLo on the cover.

MizAvalon, thanks a lot I guess I'll have thing about evening out my hair a little bit then.