How To Use Banana Brulee Conditioner

Kari107

I just got the banana brulee conditoner and I used it last night but I didn't get the results I was hoping for, so I'm wondering those who use the banana brulee conditioner how do you use it?

chebaby

i always apply mine in sections like a relaxer from root to tip and then sleep in it. then in the morning i shampoo and quickie condition with another moisturizing conditioner. my hair always turns out so soft and silky. im on my second jar.

Tee

I used it and had the same experience as you Kair107.

It was mentioned to me to try it overnight on dry hair.

N

nappysunflowers

I section my hair, mix it with Fortifying Masque, apply it from root to tip, leave it in for about 30 minutes if under a dryer or 1-2 hours if I am rocking a gold cap; then rinse. I never left it in overnight...

Trace

The first time I used it I shampooed & conditioned, then placed a plastic cap on for about 1 1/2 hours before rinsing and the results were just ok - nothing that stood out. On Sunday I shampooed & conditioned, but this time I left the conditioner in and brushed my hair back in a protective pony tail. I went out and was in the hot california sun for about 2 1/2 hours (DH, DS and I took a long, long, long walk). When I got back I was amazed that my very curly,wavy hair had almost dried straight in the front where it was pulled back and my hair was so nice and soft. After a long and disappointing rollersetting, saran wrap and pressing, my hair remains the softest I can remember it being. Did you DC using heat? That made the difference for me.

AngieK

I apply it all over, then leave it on under a plastic cap without heat for 30 - 60 minutes. It leaves my hair well conditioned and detangling is a breeze.

ETA: It is my experience that certain product lines work better when used in conjunction with other products from the same line. I get the feeling that the Nadia products work best with each other. My daughter used the conditioner after using a random shampoo (can't remember which one) and she didn't get the same result as when she used it with the corresponding shampoo. I always use the Banana Brulee conditioner with the Jojoba Hemp shampoo. I've had the best results using them together.

HTH

Last edited: