My SheScentit stuff arrived!!!!!!

Barbie83

Yay! I received my Banana Brulee (samples of banana split, vanilla, and fresh) and Seyani Hair Butter (sweet rain)....:wiggle:

First of all, :pant::lick:

Now, I know there are plenty of ladies who have tried these... I dont want to waste a drop and want to make sure I get good results.

How would you recommend I use the Banana Brulee? DC with heat? Leave in overnight? Apply to dry hair? Leave in?

And how about the Seyani Hair Butter? Use to seal over a water-based moisturizer? Use as a pre-poo? Can it be used on the body?

Thanks!

Charz

Sinister Minister
Use the Brulee with heat for an hour under a dryer or steamer! You will love it!

All the ways you have mentioned are great ways to use the hair butter.

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
Banana Brulee 45 minutes to an hour DC w/ heat.

Seyani Butter sealed over a water based moisturizer.

Barbie83

Thanks ladies! I will definitely be DC'ing w/heat tonight with the Brulee. The banana split scent is Oh....My....Gosh.....heavenly!

Allandra

This is one of my favorite hair care product lines.

I mainly use the butters on my wet hair. Sometimes I use it on my hair once it's dry. Some folks use it to seal with. All the ways you mentioned are great.

The shampoos are great too.

GabbanaGirl

...I am trying to fight the urge. I may have to cave in...I have heard nothing but great things about this line.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I Love:love: SheScentIt Products as well. Excellent Customer Service and Just an all around Great Product Line.

The Banana Brulee, the Fortifying Hair Mask, the Avacado Conditioner, the Olive & Orange, the Soft Honey Conditioning Rinse and My Newest Addition(s) the Seyani & Gillian Butters which I am excited to try once they Arrive.:yep:

*fabulosity*

I Love:love: SheScentIt Products as well. Excellent Customer Service and Just an all around Great Product Line.

The Banana Brulee, the Fortifying Hair Mask, the Avacado Conditioner, the Olive & Orange, the Soft Honey Conditioning Rinse and My Newest Addition(s) the Seyani & Gillian Butters which I am excited to try once they Arrive.:yep:

I know you have some of that leave in too...
:look: Send me some!!! I can't guarantee I'll just buy one thing... I gotta buy enough stuff to justify shipping..that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Coffee

To calm my nerves I ordered the Coco Creme Leave-In condish and Banana split Moisturizing Deep condish. No comments IDare:lachen:, you know my nerves are bad :yep:. Besides I didn't want to lose out on that 20% discount.

Barbie83

I usually do my twists at night with a cheapie condish and Dove Mousse for light hold. Last night I twisted using only the Seyani Hair Butter, and also greased my scalp with it ( my scalp doesn't normally take well to have things applied to it-gets crusty and cranky).

Woke up this morning, undid my twists.

result: fluffy, voluminous, soft twistout (not greasy AT ALL) with a light sheen. The shea butter scent had dissipated overnight and all that was left was the faint lovely scent of Sweet Rain.

ETA: Oh, and my scalp was happy too!

This stuff is a keeper!!

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
To calm my nerves I ordered the Coco Creme Leave-In condish and Banana split Moisturizing Deep condish. No comments IDare:lachen:, you know my nerves are bad :yep:. Besides I didn't want to lose out on that 20% discount.

Chile' You Know I Can't Talk!:look:

No Judgement Here.:nono:

I Hope You Likey!:yep: Enjoy!

chebaby

i love the banana brulee. i love it on dry hair without heat or on dry hair overnight. for some reason i dont like to use her conditioners on wet hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
i love the banana brulee. i love it on dry hair without heat or on dry hair overnight. for some reason i dont like to use her conditioners on wet hair.

WOW! That's Interesting Che?:perplexed I will have to try it sometime on "dry" hair.

yvette

Yay! I received my Banana Brulee (samples of banana split, vanilla, and fresh) and Seyani Hair Butter (sweet rain)....:wiggle:

First of all, :pant::lick:

Now, I know there are plenty of ladies who have tried these... I dont want to waste a drop and want to make sure I get good results.

How would you recommend I use the Banana Brulee? DC with heat? Leave in overnight? Apply to dry hair? Leave in?

And how about the Seyani Hair Butter? Use to seal over a water-based moisturizer? Use as a pre-poo? Can it be used on the body?

Thanks!

I am a faithful customer of Shescenit but just now ordered the DC in Fresh scent ( I don't care for the scent of bananas) and I put it on my hair Saturday night and washed it out on Sunday. My hair is not too soft or mushy and has a nice bounce to it ( I did a roller set). I also like her fortifying mask and was using that more as a DC before I actually ordered the DC. The mask also makes my hair nice and soft and conditioned, without making it too soft. Love the stuff.

Now, the Seyani Hair Butter was a no-go for my hair. I have FINALLY learned that my hair hates shea butter. I used it a couple of times since I bought it over a year ago and have not used it since.

SmilingElephant

I'm so ordering next week...I GOTTA get the BB DC...i keep hearing so much good stuff about it and i LOVE the scent of bananas!!

SmilingElephant

Awwww man!!!!

Oh well....i guess i'll just get the Banana Brulee conditioner and the Macadamia Fixing gel....i'm only like 2 or 3 weeks post and my edges are protesting against slicking back! :lachen:

See ladies!? That's proof that 3 months of JBCO DOES work! Lol! :lachen:

tuffCOOKiE

I MISSED A SALE?!

I purchsed some products from her about aYEAR ago and just got to using them this summer. I'm transitioning and I would say my FAVE product was the Seyani hair butter. I looked at the ingredients and thought that the Gillian butter would be comprable but I literally hate it. The gillian butter sits on TOP of my hair while my Seyani hair butter melts right in and makes it SUPER soft.

weird