How Ya Manz Act?!

Kimgirl50

My boyfriend complains about weave like the plague. i wear weave 98% of the tme last summer let my hair out and he loved it (Short lived). I did not know my hair tried to look cute by using the curling iron to straighten my hair everyday (smh ] so of course that backfired so back to weave since.

He always says I look good no matter what but he loves my REAL hair

SimJam

My manz loves to play in my natural hair ... funnily enuf he didint rlly play inmy hair when it was relaxed

sometimes he even falls asleep squishing my puff LOL

the only style he doesnt like is puffs ... go figure

he also didnt too love my hair when it started to grow out of my BC ....kept asking meif I wasnt gonna "shape it up" or cut it into a fade?

DF? connect the dots bruh ... I live on LHCF (other wise known as "the hair cult") I ent cutting this ish !!!

Bun Mistress

With my last man I ALWAYS had SL hair (I was kinda stuck there and didn't realize). He liked my hair then I would wear twist outs alot (didnt know it had a name) and said my hair was fine. We broke up two years ago and I remember telling him I'm going my hair out and stopping the perms and he was like whatever.

I saw him at the end of summer for the first time in a while and had my hair straighten. It was down my back and you would think he was undressing me with his eyes. He kept touching my hair and saying how nice "I" looked. Now he was the one that told me I was too skinny and I've lost 20 pounds since the last time I saw him! Ive learned for some men hair makes a difference.

On the flip of that I met a guy this week and I had my hair in a roller set when we first met. I didn't like how my ends looked so I washed my hair the next time he saw me and it was in a braidout. Do you know he asked me what was wrong with my hair!

He had to go. Gave him the Deuces. My braidout is fire!

Kimgirl50

On the flip of that I met a guy this week and I had my hair in a roller set when we first met. I didn't like how my ends looked so I washed my hair the next time he saw me and it was in a braidout. Do you know he asked me what was wrong with my hair!

:shocked:

i cant believe that smh,

~~HoneyComb~~

My DH is so unaffected by my hair. When I was almost bald it didn't bother him, and now that it's long, he's not affected. Hair is just hair to him and long as it's clean, looks nice, and real he's fine :lol:

AlliCat

Lol i like reading these stories...my man this year hasn't seen my real hair since last year (when I was only SL)...I've been wigging it for most of 2010

EllePixie

Oh I forgot, I have another story about jealousy...one time this guy tried to holler at me on TWITTER because of my hair...

Random on Twitter: Love your fro, ma.
Me: Thanks! :)
Random: [Insert inappropriate comment here]
Me: *Crickets*

So anyway, why did I tell my bf at the time, and he FLIPS OUT, DMs the dude on Twitter telling him to "fall back," then tells me it was my fault because in response to his compliment I put a smiley face emoticon. I was like you are FOR REAL?! IT'S TWITTER!

FRESHstart101

rotflmao at your whole post, the title alone had me crackin up. but me, personally ... im still in the "oh ... your hair's STILL short .. its been like, a months when is it gonna grow back" phase with my family... these haitian people i got around me, and i mean "these people" in the most TOTALLY DISRESPECTFUL way possible lol just because i had long hair as a kid (long natural hair, my mom permed it when i was 7 & it all went bye bye) that it only takes a few months to grow it back. lol they STAY on me making rude comments like "Joanne, i need a brush .. oh yeah you don't comb your hair" and they don;t even mean it rudely. like, they don't say it in a tone they SERIOUSLY don't even know that they're being rude. lmfaooo, i love being haitian, keeps me on my toes with the one liners. you gotta be QUICK to dish it back just as fast as they serve it, i wouldn't change them for a thing but crap they treat me so much different now that i cut off all my hair. i was there golden child, no lie. i feel like Oliver Twist now :look::lachen:.. oh well I'll show them .. I'll show them ALL

(walks away talking to myself) the nerve of them, there all bald-headed, just mad cause im tryin not to be, it's a CONSPIRACY! They've been hating on me since BIRTH ... perming all that beautiful hair at 7 .. haters i tell you ... HATERS.

okay im done :blush:

NaturalBeauty<3

Lol i like reading these stories...my man this year hasn't seen my real hair since last year (when I was only SL)...I've been wigging it for most of 2010

lol allicat (thats my nickname!) he is gonna b :lick: when he sees that hair down ur back!

menz iz so shaaaaallllooooow. :lachen:
P.S.- your hair is gawgus, love

NaturalBeauty<3

I love how my EX reacted when he saw my hair recently. My roots were flat ironed as I had my office party and my tight curls loosened into some nice tousled waves. I hadn't seen him for some time so we spent a moment having a chat. I noticed him studying my hair hard and finally he said, "I know you were never that big on weaves, but is that your real hair," I very happily let him know that it was and he looked stunned. It was even better when he asked if he could call me and I said "what for?" Ahhh that day was a good day! :D

I LOOOOOOOVE this story!!!!!!
Ahhhh the stories I live for. It actually sounds an awful lot like my story with my ex...
but uhhh...
he is my current now. LOL im not as strong as you!!! the manz was toooo strong!!

NaturalBeauty<3

My boyfriend complains about weave like the plague. i wear weave 98% of the tme last summer let my hair out and he loved it (Short lived). I did not know my hair tried to look cute by using the curling iron to straighten my hair everyday (smh ] so of course that backfired so back to weave since.

He always says I look good no matter what but he loves my REAL hair

LOL you teased him! Cold blooded, Kimgirl, cold blooded.

My manz loves to play in my natural hair ... funnily enuf he didint rlly play inmy hair when it was relaxed

sometimes he even falls asleep squishing my puff LOL

the only style he doesnt like is puffs ... go figure

he also didnt too love my hair when it started to grow out of my BC ....kept asking meif I wasnt gonna "shape it up" or cut it into a fade?

DF? connect the dots bruh ... I live on LHCF (other wise known as "the hair cult") I ent cutting this ish !!!

bahahahahahahaha. Da fuuuuh?!

With my last man I ALWAYS had SL hair (I was kinda stuck there and didn't realize). He liked my hair then I would wear twist outs alot (didnt know it had a name) and said my hair was fine. We broke up two years ago and I remember telling him I'm going my hair out and stopping the perms and he was like whatever.

I saw him at the end of summer for the first time in a while and had my hair straighten. It was down my back and you would think he was undressing me with his eyes. He kept touching my hair and saying how nice "I" looked. Now he was the one that told me I was too skinny and I've lost 20 pounds since the last time I saw him! Ive learned for some men hair makes a difference.

AHHHH man they are SOOOO good at that!!! Undressing with the eyes I mean. It has got to be, hands down, the most uncomfortable feeling :lol:

And braidouts are fiiiiya! Deuces bruh!

My DH is so unaffected by my hair. When I was almost bald it didn't bother him, and now that it's long, he's not affected. Hair is just hair to him and long as it's clean, looks nice, and real he's fine :lol:

Even if the dh doesn't lust over your hair...
I do. :eye:
:lick:
:lachen:

Oh I forgot, I have another story about jealousy...one time this guy tried to holler at me on TWITTER because of my hair...

Random on Twitter: Love your fro, ma.
Me: Thanks! :)
Random: [Insert inappropriate comment here]
Me: *Crickets*

So anyway, why did I tell my bf at the time, and he FLIPS OUT, DMs the dude on Twitter telling him to "fall back," then tells me it was my fault because in response to his compliment I put a smiley face emoticon. I was like you are FOR REAL?! IT'S TWITTER!

LMBO!!!! "fall back bruh"
I do that too, the smiley faces. Its uncomfortable, so...lols and smiley faces fix everything.
[inappropriate comment]
NB: lol :)

It works.

NaturalBeauty<3

rotflmao at your whole post, the title alone had me crackin up. but me, personally ... im still in the "oh ... your hair's STILL short .. its been like, a months when is it gonna grow back" phase with my family... these haitian people i got around me, and i mean "these people" in the most TOTALLY DISRESPECTFUL way possible lol just because i had long hair as a kid (long natural hair, my mom permed it when i was 7 & it all went bye bye) that it only takes a few months to grow it back. lol they STAY on me making rude comments like "Joanne, i need a brush .. oh yeah you don't comb your hair" and they don;t even mean it rudely. like, they don't say it in a tone they SERIOUSLY don't even know that they're being rude. lmfaooo, i love being haitian, keeps me on my toes with the one liners. you gotta be QUICK to dish it back just as fast as they serve it, i wouldn't change them for a thing but crap they treat me so much different now that i cut off all my hair. i was there golden child, no lie. i feel like Oliver Twist now :look::lachen:.. oh well I'll show them .. I'll show them ALL

(walks away talking to myself) the nerve of them, there all bald-headed, just mad cause im tryin not to be, it's a CONSPIRACY! They've been hating on me since BIRTH ... perming all that beautiful hair at 7 .. haters i tell you ... HATERS.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lachen:

you are INSANE!!!

:look:seriously tho.

iLike.

that is toooooo funny. Your hair will be long and swaaaangin down your back before you know it.

Lita

My ex use to love seeing my hair out..Until one day this guy was staring & said you have very pretty hair/your very pretty..Do you model? My ex went off on me & the guy... and it got a little crazy...Side-bar..I use to model when i was dating him...way back in the day...So how crazy is that?..We still talk on FB only FB..lol Manz!

Happy Hair Growing!

NaturalBeauty<3

My ex use to love seeing my hair out..Until one day this guy was staring & said you have very pretty hair/your very pretty..Do you model? My ex went off on me & the guy... and it got a little crazy...Side-bar..I use to model when i was dating him...way back in the day...So how crazy is that?..We still talk on FB only FB..lol Manz!

Happy Hair Growing!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Lita Bo-bita I KNOW you have stories for days with all that gorgeous hair! I LOVE EM!

He went off on both of you?! Like...he already didn't know you modeled and had gorgeous hair?!? LMBOOOOOOO ahhhhh MANZ!:lachen:

Lita

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Lita Bo-bita I KNOW you have stories for days with all that gorgeous hair! I LOVE EM!

He went off on both of you?! Like...he already didn't know you modeled and had gorgeous hair?!? LMBOOOOOOO ahhhhh MANZ!:lachen:

My hair when i use to model was only BSL...Manz!
I can tell you stories for days...lol

Happy Hair Growing!

NaturalBeauty<3

lmaoooo who is bumping my old threads?!? Oh, btw... I'm def talking about a completely different s/o in the thread I started today. :look: #shrug :lol:

PureSilver

Somehow i found this funny....i could picture him in my mind with his the chris rock look asking you, Ma what happened to your hair?

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: Girl you done crack me up....you're sweet silly. They conspiring against your luscious locks huh?

My hair when i use to model was only BSL...Manz!
I can tell you stories for days...lol

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita Come on share those stories because i love a good laugh....ok i'm going to bed now. I'll post my stories tomorrow.

Channy31

MY boyfriend is white with curlyish hair, probably like 2c-3a but for him that is curly. He finds it amazing by how long I spend on my hair, and thinks he knows a lot about hair because he can manage his curly hair. He loves when I have my hair down and doesn't care about the length of my hair.
Can;t wait to get to WL so I can stop wearing protective styles, and I'm sure he will love it.

spellinto

My BF loves how long my hair is. Sometimes he jokingly suggests the idea of me having short hair when we're trying to cuddle and my hair gets caught underneath his arm or something. :lol: That gets a little irritating. But other than that he loves it.

My mom always wants me to end my stretches and get a touch up ASAP because she loves seeing the length. I think it's a source of pride for her to see her daughter achieving such lengths (literally)...but at the same time, she was a pain in my rear when I was first starting my HJ! Always telling me my hair would fall out if I washed it too much :look: She hassles me for hair tips now! :yep:

UGQueen

my man steady trips when i wear my hair out cause he thinks it soo long (SL) haha.
im an avid weave wearer and him (and his father:lachen:) hate it.
but i always tell them, the reason why im here is cause of the weaves. my bf gets it, his dad not so much.

he however does not like the fact that my hair gets more attention than his. he says i give mine so much love while i just slap some shampoo and conditioner into his lmao.. oh wells.

gabulldawg

Whenever I wear my hair straight DH always comments that "it's getting long." And stares at it. :lol: He will also randomly say "long hair don't care!" :lachen: When I met him I had JUST cut my hair into a pixie style. So I get a little mushy when it comes to my hair. It's like my hair and our relationship has grown together over the years. :love: :lachen: I have been tempted to cut it before and I have mentioned it to DH and he tells me not to cut it. He says that because he knows how much I complained about having short hair. :lol: I have said that I probably won't cut my hair again until i can afford to get it done weekly.

Ravenhairedbeauty

My hair isn't super long but from 1" to now 8 inches, my husband treats me so differently. He likes to rub my hair all the time. He's always telling me to not cut it. He says its beautiful etc., etc.... When it was real short he didn't do any of that, I don't even remember complimenting me on it lol. He just used to say I love you no matter what lol!

oneastrocurlie

I don't think he acts any different from relaxed to natural but I know he likes it straight and long (and flat and boring in my opinion lol)

He met me relaxed and I was barely shoulder length. But I've chopped it (twice), colored it (twice) , had micros, tree braids, a sew in. Now Havana twists, fake Marley buns, and I mostly wear twists and braid outs now.

Every now and then he'll say, "you ever think of going blonde? Or you think you'll ever get weave again?"

Sure I'll be blonde with no edges if you like! Lol.

My hair is the longest (and healthiest) it's been in about 4 years but you can't tell because of shrinkage. I plan on getting it straightened this week. I very curious about what he's going to say. My ultimate goal is shoulder length unstretched. I'll be on top of the (my) world!