Huetiful Nano Smoothing System

Phaer

Ok, so which one of you brave soul will try out the Huetiful Nano system and test if for all the LHCF sisters?

New Product Alert: Huetiful nanoSmoothing™ System

Jun 25, 2012 1 Comment

Keeping our natural hair straight with no frizz can be an ongoing challenge. Well, Huetiful has come to the “hairescue “with the release of their newest product the nanoSMOOTHING™ System. Hair Sugar was on duty at the product launch event and got to talk in depth to the Huetiful CEO and creator of the product, Ken Burkeen. A live demonstration of the application of the product was a treat to see. This product is a great alternative to the traditional Keratin smoothing treatments that leave harmful chemicals in our hair and the atmosphere.
Hair Sugar with Huetiful CEO & Founder Ken Burkeen

First, let’s talk about how the system works. It only takes four steps to get smoother luxurious hair using the nanoSMOOTHING™ System. Note, this product is to be applied by a licensed hairstylist to ensure the job is done right!
Step 1 – Cleanse the hair to remove all product build up using the Huetiful Clarifying Shampoo

Step 2 – Apply the treatment to hair in sections

Step 3 – Spray in leave-in protectant and blow dry

Step 4 – Flat Iron

Now, let’s answer some frequently asked questions about the system. Many of us protect our hair like the Holy Grail so it’s important that products like this don’t damage our hair.
What is the Huetiful nanoSMOOTHING™ System?
The Huetiful nanoSMOOTHING™ System is designed to silken, elongate and smooth wavy, curly, natural or processed hair. The result is stronger, healthier, beautifully manageable hair that can be worn straight or in its natural wavy or curly state.
Is the Huetiful Smoothing System a chemical?
No, the Huetiful nanoSMOOTHING™ System is not a chemical. It is neither a relaxer nor keratin system. The Smoothing System does not use any harsh or permanent chemicals and does not break the disulfide bonds like a relaxer. Unlike many keratin systems, the Huetiful nanoSMOOTHING™ System is certified Formaldehyde Free. Because the molecules are smaller than a keratin molecule, the Huetiful nanoSMOOTHING™ System does not rely on harsh chemicals to facilitate the penetration of the smoothing system. If you notice your stylist wearing gloves when applying the product, it’s only because the product has a pH level equivalent to lemon juice. Playing in lemon juice all day will just make your hands a little wrinkly
How does the Huetiful nanoSMOOTHING™ System work?
The Huetiful nanoSMOOTHING™ System’s amino acid based formula temporarily elongates the bonds of the hair. When proper heat is applied it creates a reaction that infuses essential hair proteins inside the hair and rebuilds the hair from the inside out.
Eniya McCullough, owner of Eniya Anise Beauty Bar is a talented hairstylist who is also a Huetiful Professional Educator. Visit her salon if you would like to try out the system http://www.enyiaanise.com/beautybar/
Hair Sugar with Eniya McCullough, owner of Eniya Anise Beauty Bar

Huetiful also makes a line of maintenance products to care for your hair after you get the system. Eniya Anise Beauty Bar carries these products for your home styling needs! The sulfate-free maintenance shampoo allows you to cleanse your hair without stripping the Smoothing System off your hair. The maintenance conditioner contains small amounts of the Smoothing System in it, so it refreshes your hair each time you condition.

So now you have the important information you need to feel comfortable about this product. Another great product from our favorite hair steamer company! Be sure to visit Huetiful to learn more about this and other great products by Huetiful.
Source: Huetiful

This is the link to the Huetiful website
http://huetiful.myshopify.com/pages/huetiful-nanosmoothing-system

this is a Youtube video on it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLuphjYxABc

now I see a lot of mention on what it doesn't have, but have yet to find a list of ingredients. I like that you can wear your hair curly or straight, and if it really has no harmful chemicals it may be nice to help wash day go faster.

So who goes first? it can't be me, there are no salons near me that does this yet (plus... I want to see what the long term results will be).

jamaica68

I saw this video as well and it kind of sold me on it a little but at the same time, I'm wondering what is in this stuff (since it's "chemical free") that makes it last up to 12 weeks?

I know what you mean, what "chemical free" product can do that *side eye*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using LHCF

Channy31

This really interests me!
But I would be wary

How long does it last?
Although.. I dont live in Atlanta, or anywhere near ha

Last edited:

sharentu

i am interested too, i just watched that video.. love gabe and babe vids. the woman didnt wear a mask during application, nor did the product seem like something that burned to touch. so, i am on the fence, price isnt bad either. i just dont want all my work to be for naught and end up with re-damaged hair.

luckiestdestiny

Sounds similar to the other amino acid straighteners. The aminos weigh down the hair keeping it straighter until they wear off. Check the alternate bkt thread for more on that because there was some serious research there for those who wanted an alternative to bkt without the bkt issues.