Human Hair

koko22

Does anyone know what I need to do to human hair that has already been used. I want to reuse it so that I can get my hair rebraided. I'm too strapped for cash to buy anymore hair. Thanks.

free2bme

In all honesty it depends on the quality of the human hair and the way u treated it while it was on your head. Variations in humn hair is quite astounding. Generally the hair you buy by the ounce is usually better quality than packet hair. But there are no hard rules.

Is the hair dull and listless even after washing and conditioning it to remove product build-up? Are the end frazzeled and frizzy? If u answered no u more than likely wll be able to use it again. Bear in mind that your new style will be shorter than the last tho. (human hair gets thinner &shorter with age)

koko22

/images/graemlins/grin.gif You made me add to my profile- US/Nigeria!!! Anyway, i do have good quality hair- 8oz from Barbies (Jamaica NY). I kept the hair in good condition and its not frizzy or anything like that, it's just crinkly from being braided. Thanks for the input.