Hydracap!!!!!

So now you're only getting 25 caps instead of 50 for $9.99. I received mine and only plan on using them for my henna treatments. They should last a long time.

Whatever.......

They are not that great. I will not be ordering again.

So what happened Donewit-it? 'Cause, you sound like you are so donewit-them caps. :lachen:

I think this is my first and last order too. :look: Well, I have so many since they threw in some extras and since I'm only using them for henna treatments they should last for a good 2 years. :lachen:

i havent used mine yet hopefully it will be good enough for saran tx.
i take you guys word for it, if its not worth reordering

So what happened Donewit-it? 'Cause, you sound like you are so donewit-them caps. :lachen:

I think this is my first and last order too. :look: Well, I have so many since they threw in some extras and since I'm only using them for henna treatments they should last for a good 2 years. :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I really wasn't that impressed with the caps. Like I stated before, it was indeed fun to blowdry hot air onto the caps and then have it shrunken to my head.

But I wasn't so in love that I'm gonna pay double for half of the amount.

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I really wasn't that impressed with the caps. Like I stated before, it was indeed fun to blowdry hot air onto the caps and then have it shrunken to my head.

But I wasn't so in love that I'm gonna pay double for half of the amount.

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Can you hear me now?

Thats crazy. Im glad I got mine when I did. I tried going to the site and it directed me somewhere else. I wonder whats going on with that.

So now you're only getting 25 caps instead of 50 for $9.99. I received mine and only plan on using them for my henna treatments. They should last a long time.

Thats crazy. Im glad I got mine when I did. I tried going to the site and it directed me somewhere else. I wonder whats going on with that.

Oh My:perplexed I just tried to the visit the website & was redirected to another website also.

I still haven't received my order. I emailed customer service a few days ago & have still received no response:ohwell:

Guess I can soak this up as a loss:nono:

Sorry to hear. Maybe you should try calling. I have the number if you need it.
Oh My:perplexed I just tried to the visit the website & was redirected to another website also.

I still haven't received my order. I emailed customer service a few days ago & have still received no response:ohwell:

Guess I can soak this up as a loss:nono:

If anyone uses this instead of a saran wrap after a rollerset, please post!
I would love to make my saran wrap sessions a little easier.

Bumping... I asked this on page 3 of this thread, but no one has responded, so I guess no one has tried them for this purpose:perplexed.

I agree that these bags seem like they would make that process much easier, maybe one of us will have to pioneer this effort, lol! Bumping....

Well I tried to order the free sample at two separate occasions, the first time - I sent the company an email and they told me they would send me the free sample with free shipping. I still had not received the sample (after a couple of weeks) and I finally sent them another email this past Friday with a screen print showing the error message I kept getting and I got 68 bags sent to me via overnight/next day -

I am surprised that they are not responding to emails as I get responses within 24 hours when I emailed [email protected]

I never rec'd my samples, either. I just sent an e-mail. I don't mind paying - I just want to try them out!

Well I tried to order the free sample at two separate occasions, the first time - I sent the company an email and they told me they would send me the free sample with free shipping. I still had not received the sample (after a couple of weeks) and I finally sent them another email this past Friday with a screen print showing the error message I kept getting and I got 68 bags sent to me via overnight/next day -

I am surprised that they are not responding to emails as I get responses within 24 hours when I emailed [email protected]

I got my samples this week and i LOVE it! It really does what it says it can do. The cap itself is very large so it can fit over any head. I put it over my head than put the blow dryer on high heat and started at the egdes and nape. Then I worked my way up. It fit like a fitted hat. One thing I noticed is that before I went under the dryer, my hair started to heat up underneath. I thought maybe it was the blow dryer but I think it's my body heat. 5 caps came in the sample pack. I sat with it on for 30 minutes then washed out the CON. I really like this because it was not as messy as my shower cap can be. I disposed of it and I am good to go! This is definitely a keeper!

Ummm, they removed the full size order from their site and are now offering the samples only! Not a good look. If they have changed the prices (again) I too will not be ordering. I will go to AC Moore or Michaels and do my own shrink wrap!

WOW at the clear dome shrink wraps:lachen::lachen::lachen:

They look exactly like the hydracaps. However it says about 10 for $3-5?

That would explain why she cut the product size for the price charged in half. We got a steal for those that got 50 and beyond. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

My co-worker caught me looking at gift basket supplies, so I told her what my intent was...she then replied "what about the chemicals from the plastic getting on your hair?" I hadn't thought of that. I know that plastic wrap and plastic caps are plastic, but arent they a different type...I dont know what's you all thoughts?

My co-worker caught me looking at gift basket supplies, so I told her what my intent was...she then replied "what about the chemicals from the plastic getting on your hair?" I hadn't thought of that. I know that plastic wrap and plastic caps are plastic, but arent they a different type...I dont know what's you all thoughts?

LOL. Why not just stop breathing altogether :giggle: Go and get your plastic supplies.

LOL. Why not just stop breathing altogether :giggle: Go and get your plastic supplies.

LOL...too funny. Seriously, I thought the same thing when I used one of the caps last night. If you have ever used cellophane wrap for anything, you know that it has a chemical kind of smell to it. The cap smelled the same way. Something to ponder on...

LOL...too funny. Seriously, I thought the same thing when I used one of the caps last night. If you have ever used cellophane wrap for anything, you know that it has a chemical kind of smell to it. The cap smelled the same way. Something to ponder on...

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking...that chemical smell is kind of strong...and you dont get that smell with plastic wrap no matter how long you sit under heat. :perplexed

LOL...I was just about to before the site for the hydracap rejected my paypal and then my co-worker comes in my office talking junk about the plastic shrink wrap gift bags!!! Lawd...I'm so easily influenced!! LOL

Back