I AM A PRODUCT JUNKIE ELASTA MANGO BUTTER

NayNay

OK
U ladies I have had it!!!! Do u know I was sweating at work for the last 15 minutes. Calling on the phone FRANTICALLY TRYING to find some Elasta QP Mango Butter! I cannot believe this! So pathetic am I.
Ladies this is what I discovered. In the NY/NJ area-Sally's doesn't carry it in NJ (the ones I called), Ra-Ma Beauty supply @ 105th & Amsterdam carries it and I think the National Liquidators Warehouse sells it. I didn't try Wal-Mart heck they can barely find the cash registers! LOL! Walgreens doesnt carry it either according to the salesperson.
Everyone is telling me don't buy it don't buy it. I took a deep breathe and didn't get it. Only because Ra-Ma closes at 6:00 and I can't get uptown prior to 6:00pm! I decided to hold off...maybe until the weekend!
U LADIES ARE BAD BAD BAD

NayNay

In addition to my PJness I just PM'd someone in NY in the forum to ask where she purchased this stuff. Maybe I will wait for the weekend BUT I know I am pathetic! LOL!!!!
I actually purchased some natural hair oil/moisturizer for $3.50 and it was good. I also recently purchased the Hair Honey Mimosa by Carol's Daugher. I see my PJ is back in full effect!!!!!!!!

Kitkat

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I actually purchased some natural hair oil/moisturizer for $3.50 and it was good. I also recently purchased the Hair Honey Mimosa by Carol's Daugher. I see my PJ is back in full effect!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it would seem that way, wouldn't it?
Girl, you got to get back on the wagon - and stay there!!!