I am getting bored w/ my hair...

Kamilla16

I wanna get like a reddish-black rinse or somethin (is there such a thing?)
Anyways...
I also seen a commercial about Herbal Essence Hilites. Has anyone used it before? Also, do you think it will break my hair?

One more thing...
Has anyone had good results with African Pride Hilite kits???

Thanks

ngaa

hey kamilla r u onyl gettin the colour coz u're bored of yo hair?? do wot i do n get braids wenever u're bored coz i colured my hair and messed it up coz i was bored and didnt even want the colour 2weeks later bcoz of all the breakage i was gettin

Kamilla16

Exactly, That's why I am tryin to say away from colr, but I am sooooo tempted to try it!!!

I guess I'll have to be very patient.

Allandra

You could always use something that gentle on the hair like: Adore, Jazzing or Sebastian Colourshines.

Kamilla16

Yeah ...

but that stuff is soooo expensive!!!!!

By the way can get Jazzings at Sally's? Is it less than Sebastian Colourshines?

Thanks Allandra.

Stormy

Whenever I get bored with my hair I use Dark & Lovely Reviving Colors Semi-Permanent Hair Color. It's a rinse with NO ammonia or peroxide. I use the natural black. I do this about once or twice a year and I've been doing this for years now. It costs anywhere between $4-$5.

mocha105

Hey girl...I just get a rinse whenever I get bored with my hair. I'm not sure which one my hairstylist uses, but it's gentke enuff that a little bit rinses out whenever I do a conditioner wash. It hasn'tdamaged my hair at all. But if ur still a lil worried bout using it just hook ur hair up with some cornrowz n go crazee wit tha colorz....datz definitely gonna b one of my trademark stylez 4 tha summer.
HTH

Nyambura

surfer girl
I haven't used the dye products you listed but I have heard good things from the hair guru, Tracy
, about Textures and Tones. If I ever decide to color my hair again, I will try this line.

Allandra

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah ...

but that stuff is soooo expensive!!!!!

By the way can get Jazzings at Sally's? Is it less than Sebastian Colourshines?

Thanks Allandra.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, you can purchase Jazzing at Sally Beauty Supply. Jazzing and Adore are less expensive than Sebastian Colourshines. I've seen Jazzing and Adore at the beauty supply store for about $4/bottle.