I am going through it

koko22

Dear God and fellow brothers and sisters in Christ,

I feel devastated and lost. I honestly know in my heart that everything will be fine because God is in control but I am also human and vulnerable to tears and sadness. I have sought God's compass, guidance, strength, peace and mercy...I shall continue to as well. Please pray for me. I believe in the power of prayer. I know God hears my cries and knows my heart. I am a good person and this too shall pass. When it does I will testify about the power of His greatness. Faith...that is what I am holding on to as well. Thank you for listening.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

I feel devastated and lost. I honestly know in my heart that everything will be fine because God is in control but I am also human and vulnerable to tears and sadness. I have sought God's compass, guidance, strength, peace and mercy...I shall continue to as well. Please pray for me. I believe in the power of prayer. I know God hears my cries and knows my heart. I am a good person and this too shall pass. When it does I will testify about the power of His greatness. Faith...that is what I am holding on to as well. Thank you for listening.
:kiss: You're not alone, Little One. Whatever it is you will definitely go 'through' and by pass it. For the 'By Pass' of Righteousness is there beside you to love and to guide you all the way.

He is making a way in the desert for you with fresh springs of living waters. What appears to be hard will become gentle and pliable in your life. What seems resistant shall be subdued What seems impossible, shall be manifested beyond your deepest prayers.

For God has prepared a table for you in the 'presence of your enemies' (Psalm 23). He has annointed your head with oil (given you peace).

He has prepared for you Springs in the Desert; giving you resources for every need that has beset you. As the widow with the oil which never ceased pouring, so shall your abundance be.

In this journey think not of it as a trial. It is simply an old neigborhood revisited where God is showing you what He is taking from you and blessing you in return.

Don't fear the waters for they will not overtake you. Don't fear the fire for you shall not be burned. Don't fear hurts which have been hurled against you, for God has protected you from each and every storm.

In this journey, walk strong and tall. Although you may stumble, you will never fall. For God is making the high places low; all the crooked places straight; and he has crushed into dust the gates of iron.

Koko, know this: Everything we say and do is by faith and God will honor it each and everytime. He will not allow us to be shamed. No matter who doubts your faith, God never will. He will prove you to be right and your doubters wrong. Go ahead and continue in your faith; continue to trust in Him for all you are 'believing' Him to do for you. God will never disappoint you. No, not ever.

Blessings and Love... :giveheart:

Last edited:

Nice & Wavy

Dear Heavenly Father,

No matter what happens, when your Children call upon your name, you hear them and you answer them, according to your Word which is truth!

Father, I pray for my sister, Koko22 and I ask that whatsoever it is that she is in need of, from you O God, that you will help her and bring the peace that she needs. I thank you that she has cried out to you, and that she is standing on faith that you will being deliverance to her circumstances. We know that faith without works is dead, so Father, help her to walk in her faith, not wavering, so that you may do what it is you need to do.

Bless her, Heavenly Father, and cause your light to shine forth in her, so that the enemy that she sees today, she will see no more! I pray that her warring angels do battle on her behalf this day, in the name of Jesus, and that the Holy Spirit will comfort her. I pray that no weapon that is formed against her shall prosper and every tongue that rises up against her, will fall.

Close the doors of the enemy, Lord, and open the doors of healing and prosperity in every area of her life. Let her be an example to those around her that her GOD is with her, always.

Bless you, Father and thank you for your Goodness and your Mercy which endures forever, great is your faithfulness to those you have chosen as your vessels of honor, meet for the Masters use and prepared for every good work.

In Jesus precious and Holy name...Amen!

:bighug:

Netta1

Girl, you betta believe that GOD IS in CONTROL and hold on to his word..this is the key. Try reading through Psalms. There were times when all I could do was lay and cry before the LORD and thats just what I did. Sometimes you run out of WORDS. But note that your even your tears are important.

Heres and interesting read from Mary K Baxters site:

TEARS IN HEAVEN

At one point I was taken to a particular place where the angel stopped and said to me, “God wants me to show you the room of tears."

Many times you may have read in several passages in the Psalms about our tears and about how God cares for us. The angels catch our tears and put them in bottles (Psalm 56:8). Many times I had wondered about what this meant.

I know that many of you reading these words have cried many tears for your loved ones, your children, your mate, or your family. Especially if you’ve gone through a separation or a divorce, you have felt like all hope was gone. You have grieved over your lost loved ones.

I want to tell you that God showed me a room of tears. It was so beautiful. The angel took me to a grand entranceway that had no door.

Looking inside, I could see that the room itself wasn’t large, but the holiness and power radiating from it amazed me. Lined with crystal shelves, the inside walls glowed with light.

On the shelves were many bottles, some of which were in clusters of three and looked like clear glass. Under each sparkling cluster of glass-like bottles was a plaque with a name on it. There were many of these bottles in the room.

Then inside the room I saw a man who appeared to have been glorified. His deep purple robe was very beautiful and looked like velvet.

An elegant table, which was made of a rich-looking material and glowed with majestic splendor, was just inside the door. The lavish display I saw astonished me!

Books were lying on the table, and they looked as if they were sewn in the most beautiful silk-like material I have ever seen. Some had diamonds, pearls, and lace on them; others had green and purple stones on them. All of them were intricately made.

I thought to myself, “Oh, God, how beautiful these books are!" I love books. These books especially appealed to me. They were stunning. As I gazed about, I was overcome with wonder.

At this point the man in the room said to me, “Come and see. I want to show you this room, and I want to explain to you about tears. This is only one of many rooms like it. I am in charge of this room."

As he talked, a large angel came through the entranceway. The beauty and majesty of this heavenly being astounded me. I noticed that he wore a white, glistening garment with gold-edged trim that went all the way down the front. He seemed to be about twelve feet tall and had very large wings.

The angel held a small bowl in his hands. The golden bowl was filled (see Revelation 5:8) with a liquid. The man in the room told me, "He has just brought me a bowl of tears from the earth. I want you to see what we do with this."

The angel handed him the bowl, along with a piece of paper. The note held the name of the person whose tears were in the bowl.

The man in the room read the note and then went over to one of the places where the bottles were kept. He read the plaque under the bottle, and I knew it matched the person from earth who was named in the note.

The man picked up the bottle that was nearly full and brought it over to the bowl. He poured the tears from the golden bowl into the bottle.

"I want to show you what we do here," the man said to me. "Tell the people on earth about this." Then he took the bottle over to the table, picked up one of the books, opened it, and said, "Look!"

The pages in the book were completely blank. The keeper of the room said to me, "These are tears from the saints of God on earth as they cry to God. See what happens."

Then the man poured a drop from the bottle, one little teardrop, on the first page of the book. When he did, words began to appear immediately. Beautiful words, elegantly handwritten, started appearing on the page. Each time a tear fell on a page, a whole page of writing appeared. He continued doing this page after page, time and time again.

As he closed the book and spoke, he seemed to be saying to all humanity as well as to me, "The most perfect prayers are those that are bathed in tears that come from the hearts and souls of men and women on earth."

Then the angel with rainbow wings said to me, "Come and see the glory of God."

GOD OPENED THE BOOK

Immediately, we were transported to a huge place with thousands and thousands of people and heavenly beings. Oh, it was beautiful!

In a little while the people seemed to fade away, and an even greater display of God’s glory began to appear everywhere. The high praises of God became thunderous.

The angelic messenger took me to the throne of God.

I saw a huge cloud, a mist, and I saw an image of the Being in the cloud. I could not see God’s face, but I saw the glory of God and a rainbow over the throne. I heard the voice of God, and it sounded to me just as John de scribed it: "I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder" (Revelation 14:2). In this mighty arena, I saw many horses with riders beside the throne.

Suddenly, I saw a book lying on the huge altar in front of God’s throne. I saw angels bowing before Him. Standing in awe, I watched this scene, and I saw what looked like a man’s hand come out of the cloud and open up the book.

Somehow I knew it was the hand of God that opened the book.

Amazed, I saw what looked like smoke ascending from the book. Suddenly, the most beautiful perfume I ever smelled filled the whole area where I stood. The angel told me that this book contains the prayers of the saints and that God was sending His angels to earth to answer the prayers from the cries of their hearts. Every body was praising and magnifying God.

As God opened up the book, pages began to come out of the volume and fly into the hands of the angels on the horses. I could hear His voice, "like the voice of loud thunder," shouting and saying, "Go, answer her prayers! Go, answer his prayers!"

You number my wanderings;
Put my tears into Your bottle;
Are they not in Your book?
When I cry out to You,
Then my enemies will turn back;
This I know, because God is for me.
In God (I will praise His word),
In the LORD (I will praise His word), ‘ In God I have put my trust;
I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?
(Psalm 56:8-11)

The living Word of God explains to us what He does with our tears. How beautiful it is to understand the glory and the wonder of our God! How marvelous it is to be recipients of His compassion! He cares even about our tears.

Many Scriptures speak to us about our tears, about our sorrows, and about God’s com fort for us. Read these and rejoice:

Thus says the LORD, the God of David
your father: "I have heard your prayer,
I have seen your tears; surely I will heal you."
(2 Kings 20:5)

I am weary with my groaning; all night I make my bed swim; I drench my couch with my tears.
My eye wastes away because of grief, it grows old because of all my enemies.
Depart from me, all you workers of iniquity; for the LORD has heard the voice of my weeping.
The LORD has heard my supplication; The LORD will receive my prayer.
(Psalm 6:6-9)

For You have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, and my feet
from falling.
(Psalm 116:8)

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping, bearing seed for sowing, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
(Psalm 126:5-6)

He will swallow up death forever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces.
(Isaiah 25:8)

Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears; for your work shall be rewarded, says the LORD, and they shall come back from the land of
the enemy.
(Jeremiah 31:16)

The Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.
(Revelation 7:17)

And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.
(Revelation 21:4)

And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with singing, with everlasting joy on their heads. They shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
(Isaiah 35:10)

I pray that these words encourage you and that you find GODS peace, in the name of YESHUA (JESUS), amen!