"For You Going Through a Tough Moment in Time"

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Are you having a Moment or a Day or even a Season of hard times. Whatever it is, I hope this blesses all who read this. God gave me something which has lifted my heart a hundred thousand miles in the air.

Psalm 57:1 says,

"O God, I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed."

My Lord! Can you take heart in this Word of the Lord? Listen to what He is speaking to the hearts of us who may be or could be going through a tough time. It happens to us all, at one time or another in this life, yet look what God has promised us....

"....until the disaster has passed." This means that these issues will not and cannot last. It is only a brief wind passing through and we have God's love to hold onto and refuge under the shadow of His wings.

God has never failed me....Never! And neither will He fail any of you. Angels of Love...take heart. I love this word! "...until the disaster has passed." Whatever it is that the enemy has placed in your path, it cannot stay there. It has to move past you. It cannot interfere with your Destiny of Blessings and pure Peace and Joy.

"...until this disaster has passed". Praise God! It's not going to last forever, it has to pass and it will. No matter what it is you are going through, it doesn't own you. For you are loved beyond whatever it is.

So be at peace Loved Ones...be a perfect peace, be still and know this too shall pass and you are going to be all right...even better; for you will have grown another precious level in faith and in the Lord.

"...until this disaster has passed." Amen and Amen.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed; for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. " (Isaiah 41:10 NIV)

"...until this disaster has passed."

Praise Him! Bless His Holy Name...Jesus!

((( Loving Hugs to all )))

Last edited:

Blackoutzangel05

You have no idea how much I needed that....Until this disaster has passed...Yeah that is going in my signature right now...

Bless you!

Shimmie

Staff member
To God be the Glory. Don't we just love Him? Amen.

God bless each of you. I'm in total agreement with each of your prayers.

Total love and hugs to each of you before and after this post... :kiss:

What a word of faith! "...Until this disaster has passed...." God is reassuring us that He has already taken care of it...whatever it may be. (Praise Jesus!)

MissBrandi

Thank you Shimmie. I was thinking of some things in my life that are making me unhappy when I decided to come over to this forum and your post was the first to catch my eye. :kiss:

andreab

Shimmie said:
Are you having a Moment or a Day or even a Season of hard times. Whatever it is, I hope this blesses all who read this. God gave me something which has lifted my heart a hundred thousand miles in the air.

Psalm 57:1 says,

"O God, I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed."

My Lord! Can you take heart in this Word of the Lord? Listen to what He is speaking to the hearts of us who may be or could be going through a tough time. It happens to us all, at one time or another in this life, yet look what God has promised us....

"....until the disaster has passed." This means that these issues will not and cannot last. It is only a brief wind passing through and we have God's love to hold onto and refuge under the shadow of His wings.

God has never failed me....Never! And neither will He fail any of you. Angels of Love...take heart. I love this word! "...until the disaster has passed." Whatever it is that the enemy has placed in your path, it cannot stay there. It has to move past you. It cannot interfere with your Destiny of Blessings and pure Peace and Joy.

"...until this disaster has passed". Praise God! It's not going to last forever, it has to pass and it will. No matter what it is you are going through, it doesn't own you. For you are loved beyond whatever it is.

So be at peace Loved Ones...be a perfect peace, be still and know this too shall pass and you are going to be all right...even better; for you will have grown another precious level in faith and in the Lord.

"...until this disaster has passed." Amen and Amen.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed; for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. " (Isaiah 41:10 NIV)

"...until this disaster has passed."

Praise Him! Bless His Holy Name...Jesus!

((( Loving Hugs to all )))

Thank you for this word. That last verse Isaiah 41:10 is a passage I relied on in the past. Thanks for bring it to my attention.

Shimmie

Staff member
Precious Angels....for each of you...

God's not through getting His message of Love through to each and everyone of you. Angels, look at this from God's heart to ours...

"There's more to come: We continue to shout our praise even when we're hemmed in with troubles, because we know how troubles can develop passionate patience in us, and how that patience in turn forges the tempered steel of virtue, keeping us alert for whatever God will do next.

In alert expectancy such as this, we're never left feeling shortchanged.

Quite the contrary—we can't round up enough containers to hold everything God generously pours into our lives through the Holy Spirit!

Romans 5:3-4 (The Message)

Angels, look what God is sharing with our hearts...

"We are NEVER left feeling short-changed." Quite the contrary, we can't round up enough containers to hold everything God generously pours into our lives through the Holy Spirit...."

WOW!!!!

In spite of the 'challenges' we may be going through God is developing a stronger character in each of us; stronger faith; temperance;

..."and forging within us the tempered steel of Virtue...keeping us alert for whatever God will do next!"

I'm feeling a shout coming with this promise of God! Glory to His Name...Jesus!

Angels, we have not been forsaken. We have not be 'short-changed.' Through all these things we are being refined, tempered steel and prepared with alertness to whatever God is doing next....

Well, somebody just praise Him...for He is not through loving and blessing you. No way....Bless His Holy Name....Bless Him....We praise and bless the name of Jesus. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus....our Lord.

O' How we love you, Jesus. With all of our hearts and souls; for it is you who controls each of our Destinies. So who/what do we have to fear. Praise your wonderful presence in our hearts and in our lives...Amen!

InVue

Simple Life Lover
This is so very thoughtful and encouraging post. My prayer is that the positive energy you have shown in this message be returned to you in good major.

We reap what we sow...

Shimmie

Staff member
SilverLady said:
This is so very thoughtful and encouraging post. My prayer is that the positive energy you have shown in this message be returned to you in good major.

We reap what we sow...

What a sweet extension of love. Precious SilverLady, I extend it back to you... and to each of you reading 1000-fold.

God bless you.

And Angels, while we are under the 'shadow of God's wings; look what else He says to us...

Jesus said:

“Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart; and you will find rest for yourselves. For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.”

Matthew 11:28-30 (New American Bible)

All God wants to do is love us. Doesn't matter who we are; what we are; what color or pattern. Shape, size, nor clever diguise...to God it does not matter. He loves us...no matter what. No matter what sin, we're in, He still loves us. No matter what thought or what we have been taught, God still loves us and He does not care what anyone else thinks or has said to the contrary. God loves us!

Whoever you are, no matter how far, you are not far away from God's heart. For you are 'deep within' the very love and breath and depth of Him and you are there to stay.

Opinions don't matter to Him. Facts and figures don't matter to Him. Faults, Fears and Premonitions do not matter to Him. He can 'fix' whatever it is and is doing so at this very moment. God loves YOU!

So what if you read a thread that you now dread what the contents said. It doesn't define the love and affection headed in your direction from the heart of God the Father. Of those issues, He does not care! He will NEVER have a reason nor cause not to love you...to nurture you...to adore you...to commit to you a promise never to leave you nor forsake you...EVER!

You are the very heart and movement of God. His reason for being who He is and always will be. God loves you and I do too. ;)

Be blessed and free, eternally. For it is His gift to you; to earn it, there's nothing you can do. The Price has long be paid.

Completely Debt Free, is what you'll see in the heart of God our Father.

Amen....;)

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
The Holy Spirit is moving. Moving with a great flow of comforting love and reassurance that we have not been forgotten. Even here in the very midst of what we are going through, we have not been forgotten and that we are not alone.

I love how God can "By-Pass" Shimmie's flesh and still yet love me in all of my mess. Out of all of the crazy things I do, yet He still wants to come through for me and He wants to come through for each and everyone of you. And it doesn't matter who 'you' are. He just doesn't care. God is not holding anyone's sins accountable with His love for us. Yes, we are to be mindful and yes we are to be accountable for all that we do and say, however, your DEBT has been paid in full this day.

Loved ones, look at what else God has to say...

Luke 4:15-21:

And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.
And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.

And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.

And he began to say unto them,

This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.
God is not playing favorites; neither is He playing games. This DAY is yours and each one thereafter....

Allow your joy to be fulfilled as he promises us in Philipians 2.

Now gather these points of His from Luke 4:

* as 'HIS Custom was...

Jesus' always maintains "Custom" ...

* "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me"...

Jesus never moves on His own behalf...but that of the Father under the annointing of the Holy Spirit.

* "To set at Liberty, they that are bruised..."

He heals / restores us.... completely.

* "The Acceptable Year of the Lord..."

"None of us are rejected...none. All who come to Him, He will in no wise cast out..."

* "And He closed the Book and sat down..."

When God closes the book and sits down....it's been 'settled'.

* "This Day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears..."

Angels...THIS DAY is your day of fulfillment.

Just praise Him with all of your heart...;)

This is YOUR Day! And hereafter, forever more.

Here we sit under the shadow of His wings, until the disaster has passed. "His Wings"....His Word. He gave us His word and will not alter it not by one jot or tittle.

We don't have to make it through...we're already 'there'.

:kiss: You're loved beyond measure. Amen.

Last edited: