I am no longer in pursuit of long hair.

Glib Gurl

Yep. I said it.

I am done trying to grow looooong hair . . . just for the sake of having long hair. The last time I went to the stylist she gave me a trim and actually ended up giving me a cut little layer cut. Overall my hair is shoulder length (a little past shoulders if straight). And even though I can't make much of a ponytail, I absolutely LOVE it! When I curl my hair, it falls so beautifully and just looks healthy and strong. I think I'm going to keep going with this cut . . .

So yeah, my mission has changed. Now I want to have hair that is as healthy and FLY as possible :grin:

Sianna

:needpics:

C'mon! You know dern well you can't talk about delicious looking hair without postings some pics for all of us to drool over! :lol:

make_me_over

Good for you! Personally, I want healthy hair that is as fly as possible plus long hair. Ultimately, as long as you're happy with your hair that's all that matters.

janeemat

I feel you. I really want thicker healthier hair at this point. It could stay where is if it would become more thicker and healthier.

Roux

pretty much what happened with me. I got bored with long hair, decided to color it to maybe spark my interest again, that excitement lasted all of a month and I decided to do something completely different. I'm actually enjoying short hair...I think it's more of the fact that it's my choice and not due to damage or unhealthy hair.

and i'd love to see a pic of your new layered cut.

*CherryPie*

I've always had long hair, and it's more likely that it will get long again but i'm no longer rushing it. I'm just enjoying my TWA. I am looking forward to it being long enough to do different styles though.:yep:

PraisedBeauty

If it truly makes you happy, then hey... I am happy if you are happy. But if you are just settling because you find the process of growing out your hair too difficult, I say just hang in there. Either way. Whatever makes you happy is what matters. Long hair doesn't fit everyone. Pics??????

Tiye

Yep. I said it.

I am done trying to grow looooong hair . . . just for the sake of having long hair. The last time I went to the stylist she gave me a trim and actually ended up giving me a cut little layer cut. Overall my hair is shoulder length (a little past shoulders if straight). And even though I can't make much of a ponytail, I absolutely LOVE it! When I curl my hair, it falls so beautifully and just looks healthy and strong. I think I'm going to keep going with this cut . . .

So yeah, my mission has changed. Now I want to have hair that is as healthy and FLY as possible :grin:

I agree with your mission however your announcement is worthless ... without pics! :)

babyu21

I've come to the same conclusion. Shoulder length is all I want at this point. I feel like I have more styling options with SL hair. I am almost there, I should be there by the summer time. Long hair can be boring at times and once it starts to act up then I used to slap it in a ponytail.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
so feeling you Glib--I've learned that beautiful, healthy hair is the name of the game regardless of length. I have been considering a bob off and on for the last couple of years. I think it would be so cute if done by the right person. I do worry about the maintenance.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I use to be fearful of trims but now I'm just like "let's do it." Healthy hair is the best hair.

Imani

I feel you. I love a fly layered cut. I bet it is really cute.

I rocked the short layered feathered look for years, but got tired of it. So I'm going the opposite direction, I want long hair for a change. But I will still keep some layering in it.

Lita

Cant wait to see the pictures....DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY......

Happy Hair Growing!

RZILYNT

so feeling you Glib--I've learned that beautiful, healthy hair is the name of the game regardless of length. I have been considering a bob off and on for the last couple of years. I think it would be so cute if done by the right person. I do worry about the maintenance.

This is so where I am too.
I have been transitioning and I can not commit to the HL hair challenge anymore that I was following and have not posted to. I have not cut yet, but I will at some point. Healthy fly hair is where I want to be also. I am so glad that I am not the only one to feel like this at this point in my life. I have had long hair before and if I get the notion to pursuit longer lengths, it is good knowing the tools and the support are just a mouse click away.

RZ~

Glib Gurl

Here is one pic. The ones of the back of my head didn't come out :look:

Attachments

• IMAGE_358[1].jpg
    IMAGE_358[1].jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 92