I am NOT Worthy!

lisajames96

CantBeCopied said:
Lisa, girl, I snuck into your fokti and I love your sides and front too! :) Very nice. That's my goal. Although, I really don't know how to encourage my front and sides to grow quicker. They are LAZY! You and I can support each other to getting to December and ARMPITS! :D

No doubt CBC!...Can't wait til we both get there...Honestly, I don't do half the job on the sides and front of my hair that I do for the back. I guess more tension and stress it put on the back ends of the hair, so that's why the front and sides look like they prosper more...but I am getting the hang of this moisture thang, so we'll see come December. My hubby hair goal(for me) is waistlength(whew, I am tired just thinking about that!) :lol:

MissYocairis

vaqtea said:
Your hair is gorgeous girl! It looks very healthy and shinny! Keep the pics coming!

VAQTEA!!!! :eek: Did you roll those spirals yourself??? You did a beautiful job! I LOVE your hair! Tell me, what kind of setting lotion did you use and did you sit under a hooded dryer?

vaqtea

CantBeCopied said:
VAQTEA!!!! :eek: Did you roll those spirals yourself??? You did a beautiful job! I LOVE your hair! Tell me, what kind of setting lotion did you use and did you sit under a hooded dryer?

I used lottabody setting lotion mixed with a little water. I hate sitting under the dryer so I rolled early in the morning and then let them air dry throughout the day.