I Am Pleased w/ My Products!!! *PICS*

Sade'

OK ladies today I am rocking a fully moisturized bun! I love it. I have finally found a great balance and a reggie. My hair is so soft as a result of my new products.

To Calrify & Clean:

• ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo
  • Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo
To Condition & Protect:

• Joico Moisture Recovery Conditioner
  • NTM Leave In Conditioner
  • Organix Tea Tree Mint Leave In Moisture Mist
To Detangle & Soothe Scalp:

• Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier
To Style and Moisturize:

• ORS Shea Butter Lotion :lick:
  • Afroveda Pur Whip Jelly
  • Luster's S-Curl Texturizing Stylin' Gel
To Add Shine & Seal:

• Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti Breakage Serum
  • Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil
  • Ellin Lavar Textures Instant Shine (Final touch)
Pics...

Attachments

• Jan.2010.1.jpg
    Jan.2010.1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 178
  • Jan.2010.2.jpg
    Jan.2010.2.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 164
  • Jan.2010.3.jpg
    Jan.2010.3.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 144
  • Jan.2010.4.jpg
    Jan.2010.4.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 153

HairBella08

Don't you just love it when you find products that work!! I'm doing my weave takedown this weekend and I can't wait to get back to my "regular" regimen since I do things a little different when I'm weaved up.

BTW, Are you natural?

Barbie83

it's such a good feeling to finally find your staples! I spent half of last year experimenting, now I think I finally found the best products to moisturize my situation and preserve my sexy. :grin:

happy for you!

Sade'

Don't you just love it when you find products that work!! I'm doing my weave takedown this weekend and I can't wait to get back to my "regular" regimen since I do things a little different when I'm weaved up.

BTW, Are you natural?

Yes I love it!! Esp knowing my hair is being cared for properly. Took me a LONG time to find all of the right elements.

Yes I am natural...I transitioned. I couldn't do a BC. I cut my hair into an angled bob and gradually cut it over time.

Sade'

it's such a good feeling to finally find your staples! I spent half of last year experimenting, now I think I finally found the best products to moisturize my situation and preserve my sexy. :grin:

happy for you!

THX LOL@ preserve my sexy!! I had to stop doing what everyone else was doing and find my own way.:yep:

labelfree

Don't you just love the Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier :grin: I use it as a leave in but I may try it as a detangler one day. But congrats on finding a regimen that works for you!!

Bettina

Sorry I got lost in your waves! Very pretty and you can just feel the moisture from looking at it. Keep it up :)

Sade'

Don't you just love the Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier :grin: I use it as a leave in but I may try it as a detangler one day. But congrats on finding a regimen that works for you!!

YES it was so unexpected but the TW Bodifier is the truth. It is a great detangler and it helped soothe my itchy scalp. Thx Labelfree

GabbanaGirl

Your bun looks nice and neat, love that! And I keep seeing all this talk about Taliah Waajid Bodifier stuff, I may have to break down and try it! Glad you found your staple products chica! That's more than half the battle!

chebaby

for the ORS shea butter lotion, are you talking about the one with the aplicator tip on it? i was looking at that not too long ago.

Sade'

for the ORS shea butter lotion, are you talking about the one with the aplicator tip on it? i was looking at that not too long ago.

Yes mam. This was my 1st time using it and its amazing. I love that fact that I have NO white residue and flakes. Usually creams and lotions don't mix well with my gels and other products. But it absorbed quickly into my stands. I believe that's what brought out my wave pattern. This is it http://www.organicrootstimulator.com/products/shea_butter.htm

Y'all don't sleep on that Tea Tree Mint Leave In Moisture Mist http://www.organixhair.com/teatreemint.asp either! Its smells so good and feels refreshing on the hair and scalp. Very softening.

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
looks like you've got a solid plan to grow some hair! I'm pleased with my products as well :grin: Once I learned to simplify my regemine, my hair has taken off!

Clarify when needed with Pantene Purity
Shampoo with Alaffia Enriching Shampoo (No Sulfates)
Condition with Trader Joes Nourish Spa and Porosity Control
Moisturize with unrefined Shea Butter and water
Treat with Darbur Amla Oil when I feel the need

Gibsongal

Why did my eyes light up when I saw the word "products". LOL..... Your bun is so pretty and wavy. I'm glad you found your staples.

Sade'

I really like ur buns.. do you airdry your hair in a bun?

Thanks! Yes I just twist it up while it's wet. While I am brushing my teeth I let it hang then as my last step I put oil through it then wrap it into a bun before I leave out. Its still kind of wet.

Last edited: