i LUV black earth...

NapturalGlory

...bodifier mist by taliah waajid!!! my hair was feeling kinda hard from all the protein i've been doing (did an aphogee 6 weeks ago, tried aubrey gpb) but i smothered my hair with this stuff and it's just beauteous!!! the sheen and moisture is a blessing! last thursday i washed with kelly-nehemiah shampoo and deep conditioned with ors hair mayo for 30 minutes. then i restyled my hair in braided bantu knots which took about an hour. i styled with castor oil but forgot about the black earth bodifier mist... then last night while i was surfing this site i just started to spray lots of it on cuz i like how it smells. *sigh* so happy i have found another staple product. and black made too...
smile.gif

anyone else like taliah waajid's black earth products?
they are sold at http://www.treasuredlocks.com (good customer service) and at her website at naturalhair.org i believe...

oh no...i shouldnt have clicked on that link...its so inexpensive!

Okay...if you continue to like it, then i'll consider buying it...lol

I have been using this on my daughters 4a/b natural hair for over a year now. I love the shampoo, conditioner and the bodipher is absolutely wonderful for detangling. I have a naptural stylist here that sales it and has educated me on taking care of my daughters hair. Her hair is mid back when stretched out. The correct way to use the bodipher is to divide your hair in sections and spray the hair until it is saturated almost like suds. Twist the section up and keep doing this to each next section and then come back to the first section and comb out. I tell you if your child has tangles for days this along with the break free has made my hair combing days a breeze. The naptural stylist was the first person to actually do my daugters hair without tears and she is 9 year old.

I love it too! she also has a cheaper version (packaged under a different name but distributed by her company called Royal roots herbal glaze). I used it on my braids and on my last twist out (its in my album and my best one so far)

All of hr products are great and this sistah that owns the boutique where I buy my hair products swears the Black Earth Total Body Shampoo is the best shampoo on earth for cleansing your scalp (her sons play football and have locs and it gets their hair clean) and I also use the mosture clenz on my scalp when I had braids.

I could go on and on... I love Taliah Waajids products

I have all of the Black Earth products, but never used them (someone gave them to me after a trip to Atlanta).

Amoor,
Is your daughter's hair wet or dry when you apply the mist? I have been looking for something to use on my 7-year old daughter's hair as a detangler.

[ QUOTE ]
CocoaButterflyy said:
I love it too! she also has a cheaper version (packaged under a different name but distributed by her company called Royal roots herbal glaze). I used it on my braids and on my last twist out (its in my album and my best one so far)

All of hr products are great and this sistah that owns the boutique where I buy my hair products swears the Black Earth Total Body Shampoo is the best shampoo on earth for cleansing your scalp (her sons play football and have locs and it gets their hair clean) and I also use the mosture clenz on my scalp when I had braids.

I could go on and on... I love Taliah Waajids products

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you buy it from some place in DC, if so I'd love to know the name so I could go there and not have to pay S&H.

TIA
ms_k
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
amoor said:
I have been using this on my daughters 4a/b natural hair for over a year now. I love the shampoo, conditioner and the bodipher is absolutely wonderful for detangling. I have a naptural stylist here that sales it and has educated me on taking care of my daughters hair. Her hair is mid back when stretched out. The correct way to use the bodipher is to divide your hair in sections and spray the hair until it is saturated almost like suds. Twist the section up and keep doing this to each next section and then come back to the first section and comb out. I tell you if your child has tangles for days this along with the break free has made my hair combing days a breeze. The naptural stylist was the first person to actually do my daugters hair without tears and she is 9 year old.

[/ QUOTE ]

poor baby!! that is really too bad.
frown.gif
she must have hated her hair before the bodifier mist...

i am gentle and patient so my daughter hardly cries at all. she whines but that's part of her character anyway. when my naptural neighbor did (part) her hair she was ROUGH
mad.gif
and she made my daughter cry actual tears. she never finished even though she spent over an hour on my daughter's hair. it was horrific...

good thing the stylist knew what she was doing with your child...

ladies where can I purchase Kelly Nehemiah's hair care products? Also, are the black earth products all natural? Can the ingredients be found any where on the internet?
tia
ladies

tishee said:
ladies where can I purchase Kelly Nehemiah's hair care products? Also, are the black earth products all natural? Can the ingredients be found any where on the internet?
tia
ladies
No, the Black Earth products are not all natural. I'm trying to use up what I have left of this line, but I will not repurchase. I think the shampoos are better suited to locs wearers.

balisi said:
No, the Black Earth products are not all natural. I'm trying to use up what I have left of this line, but I will not repurchase. I think the shampoos are better suited to locs wearers.

balisi thanks SO much! I couldn't find the ingredients anywhere:cool:

Back