I am ready to share..Progress Pics

kizzylonghair

All,

I normally just pop in & out of this forum...But behind the scenes I have been working hard :grin:

So I started my relaxed hair journey April 2010, and its been a roller coster :pullhair:

I have 4AAAAAAA super fine hair, and I didn't start with the healthest head of hair, I had thinning and shedding mainly on one side and my edges were terrible. It took me a while to REALLY get my regime down and learn how to handle my hair. It really feels as though something has clicked. There are certainly changes that I have made that I knw have contributed to my seeing some progress finally.

I just wanted to give a lil inspiration, I aint waist length :lachen: But it does help those who have been on there journey for a while and feel its not going to well, dont give up. Esp my fine stranded ladies, personally it feel as though we have to work a little harder.

Enjoy

http://public.fotki.com/kizzylonghair/

Password hair_growth

Thanks

Last edited:
I cannot see a password in your siggy. I tried the password listed in your profile; it didn't work. Can you just put the PW in this thread?

Great progress! Please share your regime that worked for you. I am fine haired as well and thinking I will never get past shoulder! :-(

Thank you ladies,

My regime is simple,

deep con - once a week- ORS olive oil deep con
con wash - once a week - tressemme
Naturals con, the a lil ORS
Only in the shower made a huge diff in hair loss detangling

Rollerset under the dryer, my fine hair cuticles need to be laid flat, airdrying doesn't work for me

Protein every other week - 2min Apohogee

Hardcore protein every 6 - 8 weeks nexuss emergencee

Moisturise once a day - heavy ORS olive oil tub mixed with olive oil or just olive oil depending on how my hair feels

Buns mostly unit I get the BSL and there is less risk of rubbing my ends off

Thanks ladies xx

:lol: I thought MEET U AT THE BRA-STRAP IN 20?? was the password. :lol:

Your hair looks great. You did a good job on your edges. Congrats :yay:

Great progress, you should be proud!!!

We are definitely hair twins!!! Nice to finally meet you.

Ditto !!!!:grin:

Nice to meet you both! Except.... Kizzy I am your April "before picture", so you give me great hope!

Our fine strands are ever so fussy. Just this afternoon I was contemplating giving it all up:nono:

Great progress, you should be proud!!!

Ditto !!!!:grin:

Nice to meet you both! Except.... Kizzy I am your April "before picture", so you give me great hope!

Our fine strands are ever so fussy. Just this afternoon I was contemplating giving it all up:nono:

Sent you a PM HTH

Great Progress
I also noticed we are both from birmingham i havent seen many lhcf sisters on here from birmingham :)

Back