I have updated my album

kizzylonghair

PerfectDoak said:
Great progress!
I think you should ban your stylist cutting from your hair though.
Didn't she cut more than you wanted a few months ago too?

Every single time I go the hairdressers, she insists that I cut my hair.
I am not impressed with her, its always a big agreement. I try and convince myself that it cant be bad to cut my hair every 12-13 weeks when I relax. But the bottom line is its my decision.
Can you imagine me growth if I went every 6 weeks:eek: and had a trim. Or if I hadnt learned to retain length, I would be paying £52 for no growth.

The ONLY reason I say at the salon is because, they use affirm, they NEVER miss a step. No overlapping, they do look after me.

But the whole trim thing I feel like I should find another salon, but I would rather stay with sometime that relaxs perfectly, because so much damage can come from that.

Any Advice

madamdot

kizzylonghair said:
I am not impressed with her, its always a big agreement. I try and convince myself that it cant be bad to cut my hair every 12-13 weeks when I relax. But the bottom line is its my decision.
Can you imagine me growth if I went every 6 weeks:eek: and had a trim. Or if I hadnt learned to retain length, I would be paying �52 for no growth.

The ONLY reason I say at the salon is because, they use affirm, they NEVER miss a step. No overlapping, they do look after me.

But the whole trim thing I feel like I should find another salon, but I would rather stay with sometime that relaxs perfectly, because so much damage can come from that.

Any Advice

Learn to dust your own hair and until you find someone you can trust to do a trim or both. That is I did. I kept my stylist because the relaxer was OK. I did my own trim. I did not enjoy doing them but it was better than the stylist because he would alway trim my way in the way he imagined I wore my hair from day to day - with the sides cut short. I hated it. I eventually found someone who understood the meaning of "Trim" and she was great at relaxing too.

BTW - you are one of my hair idols. Yes, I've been stalking you :D
You helped me figure out that my fine hair needed more protein - lightbulb moment :scratchch :clap:

madamdot

kizzylonghair said:
Can you imagine me growth if I went every 6 weeks:eek: and had a trim. Or if I hadnt learned to retain length, I would be paying �52 for no growth.

Any Advice

Learn to dust your own hair and until you find someone you can trust to do a trim or both. That is I did. I kept my stylist because the relaxer was OK. I did my own trim. I did not enjoy doing them but it was better than the stylist because he would alway trim my way in the way he imagined I wore my hair from day to day - with the sides cut short. I hated it. I eventually found someone who understood the meaning of "Trim" and she was great at relaxing too.

BTW - you are one of my hair idols. Yes, I've been stalking you :D
You helped me figure out that my fine hair needed more protein - lightbulb moment :scratchch :clap: