I am sure you could care less.....

Tonya

But am so excited I HAVE to share. I can FINALLY wear a braid otu again!!!
Last September I cut my hair in a short cut with allot of layers I have not been able to wear my favorite staple style.....A BRAID OUT....Well my hair has grown out enough FINALLY for me to ROCK a braid out again. I am SO exicted. I am getting allot of compliments. Because I wear so many falls, ponytials and weaves...people are like MAN YOUR HAIR IS THICK and it HAS GROWN! "You would never knwo you had all that hair under there!!" "Why do you wear weaves??" I am nowhere NEAR my goal but I am making progress and the braid out is goign to take me on in there. Pics coming soon.

alibi

hair bored
Congrats Tonya!
Those little milestones are very important!!!

blue_flower

That sound great! I remember feeling the same way when I could put my hair into a ponytail after I had it cut short.

ubavka123

I care. I am happy for you and I understand! Yesterday, I just realized that I can wear my own bun and it looks full! I was so happy! I usually do the phony pony, but it felt so good to know that I can do my own bun with my hair and it looks just as full and nice! I want to try braidouts. I can't wait to see your pictures so I can have some more inspiration! Keep it growing!

Tonya

Man...I have been noticing when I airdry that my ponytail is getting longer too...I was laying down and I was like what is crawling on me?? It was my hair. I still have a WAYYYSSS to go but just seeing progress means allot. Especially a braid out...I love them becuase i get some much growth from just conditioner washing and wear a braid out. It is like right at my ears now (braidout) so it looks really funky! Straight it is touching my back in the back and approaching my shouldders on the sides...I am exicted. I just started back with MSM and BBiotin this week. Along with my surge, conditioner washes and braidouts hopefully by Christmas I will see a BIG difference. I will probaly post pics the end of August beging septem.

sengschick

The Bun Master
That's wonderful
!!! Congrats!!! And of course we care, we celebrate every milestone! Best Wishes as you continue to progress
!