I am the new girl

Day Dreamer

hey ladies,

I already posted a message in the newbie challenge so I am here to say hello to everyone. I am extremely new to all and am definitely starting at the beginning. I have shoulder length relaxed hair with no idea of hair type.My hair was cut to even it out as my right side grows longer than my left. I currently design essentials conditioning relaxer . I am interested in making my hair healthier and maybe add a little length. Trying to develop a regimen for myself so will be talking to you ladies about products and finding what works.

Looking forward to chatting and making friends.

Shananyganz

WELCOME!! Daydreamer!!

The Search Engine will be a great help to you, well, it has been for me. Even though my sign up date was Feb 2009; I didn't become active until this month, and trust me all of the "veterans" and even some of (us) the newbies are VERY helpful with questions. Hope you meet all of your goals. HHG!!

-S-

Last edited:

hairmaster

WELCOME
how often do you shampoo,deep condition your hair?
have you done a elastesity test?
have you done a porosity test?

Day Dreamer

Thanks for the warm welcome. To answer your questions, I shampoo and deep condition once every two week but only for a total lack of time. I go to school, work and have a three month old and a husband to deal with so time is very limited. As far as elasticity goes, no. By the way, what is porosity?:look:

WELCOME
how often do you shampoo,deep condition your hair?
have you done a elastesity test?
have you done a porosity test?

andromeda

:wave: Welcome! You might want to take a look at Sistaslick's articles if you haven't already. I also started my healthy hair journey recently and I'm trying to following the ABCs (assess hair, build regimen, consistency).