Saying Hello

TG2000

:newbie:

Hello my lovely ladies of LHCF!

I am so eager to start my journey to have healthy and longer hair! My hair type is 4 something (i think). I relax my hair with Phyto 4 times a year and trim every other relaxer. My weekly regimen is currently Redken Extreme Line. I deep condition weekly and sometimes cowash during the week. I think my hair is overall healthy. It doesn't shed much and I rarely see breakage. My goal is to have thick BSL hair that is very healthy. Not sure why my hair has never really grown past shoulder length. Every stylist that see my hair says it is in the best condition for hair growth. Hopefully, I am not terminally at shoulder length. Well, we will see. Hope to meet many new e-friends! ****off to join challenges****

:woot:

Last edited:

Lady Esquire

Hey tallglass, love the tag name. :yep::yep:
Your hair looks crazy healthy and the color is rich and beautiful.

If there is anyplace where you can find a regimen to achieve hair length...this IS the place!!

Welcome! :wave:

BrooklynSouth

:newbie:

Hello my lovely ladies of LHCF!

I am so eager to start my journey to have healthy and longer hair! My hair type is 4 something (i think). I relax my hair with Phyto 4 times a year and trim every other relaxer. My weekly regimen is currently Redken Extreme Line. I deep condition weekly and sometimes cowash during the week. I think my hair is overall healthy. It doesn't shed much and I rarely see breakage. My goal is to have thick BSL hair that is very healthy. Not sure why my hair has never really grown past shoulder length. Every stylist that see my hair says it is in the best condition for hair growth. Hopefully, I am not terminally at shoulder length. Well, we will see. Hope to meet many new e-friends! ****off to join challenges****

:woot:

Welcome to the board...challenges:nono:...choose carefully..your hair looks great right now!

TexturedTresses

You have really beautiful shiny hair. Your regimen sounds really good. How do you like the phyto relaxer. What other relaxers have you used.

TG2000

You have really beautiful shiny hair. Your regimen sounds really good. How do you like the phyto relaxer. What other relaxers have you used.

I love Phyto! I use index 1. I never really liked my hair bone straight because it would never hold a curl. Index 1 leaves my hair thick and strong with some texture left for curls.

TG2000

Thank you ladies for stopping in to meet me! I think I will slow down with joining too many challenges. BrooklynSouth made me think! I will be slow and steady! I don't want to put my hair in SHOCK!

BrooklynSouth

Thank you ladies for stopping in to meet me! I think I will slow down with joining too many challenges. BrooklynSouth made me think! I will be slow and steady! I don't want to put my hair in SHOCK!

Thank you, Tallglass..I take this as a great compliment. Slow go is a good way to improvement and from what I see in your regimen...you are good.

Blessed_Angel

Welcome aboard.

How long have you had this regimen? You should be APL in no time.

If your hair is doing great, why rock the boat? Do you even need any challenges? :look:

TG2000

Welcome aboard.

How long have you had this regimen? You should be APL in no time.

If your hair is doing great, why rock the boat? Do you even need any challenges? :look:

I started this regimen in Apr. I want my hair to grow longer. For some reason it never seems to go pass shoulder length. Maybe because I was trimming to frequently(every two weeks). I just started this new regimen with twice a year trimming. I only had my end trim once so far this year. Maybe I was cutting off my length with the twice a month trimmings.

Blessed_Angel

I started this regimen in Apr. I want my hair to grow longer. For some reason it never seems to go pass shoulder length. Maybe because I was trimming to frequently(every two weeks). I just started this new regimen with twice a year trimming. I only had my end trim once so far this year. Maybe I was cutting off my length with the twice a month trimmings.

Yup, that's exactly why.

Since you've cut down on the trimming, you'll see a difference soon.

The best to you on your hair journey.

Mestiza