I big chopped

rsmith

I hope you all can see. I dont have a digital camera so I took pictures with cell phone because i wanted to share my journey with you all because you all have shown me so much. Anyway, the one with the bathing suit long my hair was. It was in the middle of my back. I will no longer be able to wear this bun anymore. Now my pony tail is short. I am soooo ready for my hair to grow back. My I look forward to all the unique styles I will be able to wear

Attachments

• Image-5.jpg
    Image-5.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 161
  • Image-3.jpg
    Image-3.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Image-4.jpg
    Image-4.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Image-6.jpg
    Image-6.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 120
Wow...you are brave! Congrats on your courage and dedication to growing you hair long and healthy! It will get back to mid-back--healthier and more beautiful than before.

I hope you all can see. I dont have a digital camera so I took pictures with cell phone because i wanted to share my journey with you all because you all have shown me so much. Anyway, the one with the bathing suit long my hair was. It was in the middle of my back. I will no longer be able to wear this bun anymore. Now my pony tail is short. I am soooo ready for my hair to grow back. My I look forward to all the unique styles I will be able to wear

Hi, Welcome to the club of short and sassy! Don't worry, your hair is going to grow back much stronger and healthier. You'll see! :yep:

Last edited:
Congrats!!!! That takes a lot to BC from mid-back, but you will def. get back there in no time, AND you'll be able to rock it curly or straight! :grin:

I transitioned for 13 months. I was tired of the relax ends. I could not do anything with those relax ends. I wanted to were my hair all natural sooo bad. And yes, it was a liberating feeling. Right now, I plan to were my afro puff ponytail and roll my hair with perm rods. I am using ovation cell therapy once a week and garnier fruit deep conditioner and shampoo once a week. I am going to deep condition with design essential conditioner once a month. Today I am going to rod my hair all over. I will make sure I post the pics tonight. When I cut my hair and was finished, i said to myself Oh Lord what have I done. My husband said why did you cut my long hair off. I was like some new hair is going to grow back better and stronger. I am keeping the faith that it will grow back longer and stronger. Thank you all so much.

God bless

I transitioned for 13 months. I was tired of the relax ends. I could not do anything with those relax ends. I wanted to were my hair all natural sooo bad. And yes, it was a liberating feeling. Right now, I plan to were my afro puff ponytail and roll my hair with perm rods. I am using ovation cell therapy once a week and garnier fruit deep conditioner and shampoo once a week. I am going to deep condition with design essential conditioner once a month. Today I am going to rod my hair all over. I will make sure I post the pics tonight. When I cut my hair and was finished, i said to myself Oh Lord what have I done. My husband said why did you cut my long hair off. I was like some new hair is going to grow back better and stronger. I am keeping the faith that it will grow back longer and stronger. Thank you all so much.

God bless

My hair? Lol. Seems like your husband was pretty attached to your hair.

God bless

You are very inspiring!!!! I so agree that your hair will be longer and stronger. Enjoy your journey, sis!!

Back