I bought S-curl activator.... now what?

Kamilla16

I know that S-curl activator spray can be use daily to moisturize your hair, I also read it was good with braid -outs. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Now, what do you do when airdrying your hair using S-curl /images/graemlins/confused.gif Do you just apply it to wet hair and let it dry???

Karima /images/graemlins/cool.gif

mahogani

This is what i do : i wash,deep condition, then while my hair is wet I apply a leave in conditioner then apply the S curl activator and do a "scrunch effect" while my hair air dries my hair comes out curly and sooo soft. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kamilla16

That hairstyle sounds too cute /images/graemlins/smile.gif Tonight, I put some S-curl on my hair and it made my hair look naturally curled. I think I'll try scrunching it tommorow, since I'm out of school for the rest of the week /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Thanks

Lindy

I'm going to try air drying my hair loose tomorrow night for the first time. I think I'll also use my S-Curl Spray... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Leshia

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Kamilla16 said:
I know that S-curl activator spray can be use daily to moisturize your hair, I also read it was good with braid -outs. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Now, what do you do when airdrying your hair using S-curl /images/graemlins/confused.gif Do you just apply it to wet hair and let it dry???

Karima /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ] That's exactly what I do and I LOVE how wavy and soft my hair is...I'm telling you girl, once you stop dancing long enough to take a good look at your hair you start to realize how FINE you actually are! *smirking**

Kamilla16

I washed and air dried my hair last night and WOW /images/graemlins/grin.gif is my hair soft!!!! Now, I'm not AFRAID to wash my hair as often /images/graemlins/smile.gif I never thought my hair could be this soft. S-curl also definitely helped with breakage that I used to get by just running my fingers through my hair. LONG HAIR here I come /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks to EVERYONE that recommended this GREAT product!!
/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Karima,16

Leshia

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Kamilla16 said:
I washed and air dried my hair last night and WOW /images/graemlins/grin.gif is my hair soft!!!! Now, I'm not AFRAID to wash my hair as often /images/graemlins/smile.gif I never thought my hair could be this soft. S-curl also definitely helped with breakage that I used to get by just running my fingers through my hair. LONG HAIR here I come /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks to EVERYONE that recommended this GREAT product!!
/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Karima,16

[/ QUOTE ]

*breakdancing** Told ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adrienne0914

congrats! i like when we find stuff that works for us... no matter what it is!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

Kamilla16

Leshia, Yep, I'm over here Breakdancing /images/graemlins/grin.gif
Adrienne, you are the reason I got S-curl, your my hair role model!! Thanks for helping me put girl /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Karima