S-Curl activator

Kiadodie

Whenever I wash my hair and ponytail it wet, it somewhat looks and feels dry. After reading about S-Curl activator by many of you I decided to try it.
WOW my hair dried nice. It's nice and wavy and laid down flat.
Thanks for the recommendation. This is definetly a keeper /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kamilla16

I know how you feel. I bought S-Curl about 5 days ago, and I love it /images/graemlins/grin.gif I never thought I could air dry my hair and not worry about a big ol' puff! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ngaa

i started usin it on tuesday after i'd had my hair cut and coz its only 2 inches long now, to comb it i realised that i'd have to do so wen it was damp other-wise i'd be in a lot of pain /images/graemlins/smile.gif so after tryna ignore pple's recommendations the pj in me kinda gave in and i bought it, i washed my hair, deep conditioned wit my cholesterol and applied my africa best olive oil and put the s-curl on top and for the rest of the day my hair was soft /images/graemlins/shocked.gif , it was truely amazin!!

ngaa /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

adrienne0914

i'm glad it worked for both of you, kia and ngaa. i can't say that i'm surprised though. it's definitely a keeper for me, especially since it also works for blow outs as well! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

hairfanatic

That's wonderful Kia! /images/graemlins/smile.gif My husband has already used up his bottle and we haven't even had it longer than two weeks. /images/graemlins/frown.gif I can see that the S-Curl spray is one that we are going to have to keep in stock. I wished they had it in larger bottles.

Leshia

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
kia said:
Whenever I wash my hair and ponytail it wet, it somewhat looks and feels dry. After reading about S-Curl activator by many of you I decided to try it.
WOW my hair dried nice. It's nice and wavy and laid down flat.
Thanks for the recommendation. This is definetly a keeper /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

*doing the running man* I always get so happy when people "discover" s-curl spray! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

jamelabe

I have a really large bottle. I would have to check for sure when I get home but I believe it's at least 32oz. I got it from CVS.

LondonDiva

Kia /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I'm glad you found that it worked out for you. I never had much luck with the S Curl but then again I did have loads of regrowth and my hair just wasn't taking to anything, so I'm deciding to give it another go. I used Sof n Free of Nicoles hair yesterday as I told her about the wonders of using an activator and she is now converted. /images/graemlins/smile.gif The sof n free is another I might try also after seeing the shine that she got from using it.

hairfanatic

they do have it in a larger bottle. i have the 16 oz (i think) as well as the smaller bottle.

adrienne

[/ QUOTE ]

That's great Adrienne! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I bought the first one from Sally's and they only had the 8 oz, so maybe I need to go into another beauty supply store for it.

lala

hairfanatic said:
I wished they had it in larger bottles.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sally’s has a large bottle for about $7.95 (I think). They had 3 different sizes. I just started using S-curl about 2 wks. ago. OMG, It has made a huge difference in my hair! The softness is fantastic. I have a cousin who has waist length hair and when I mentioned it to her, she said that she's been using it for years. Go figure.

Armyqt

DazzlingD said:
Ladies, I have a question. Is this product good as night moisterizer as well /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely!! On the days that I use it, I spray it on in the morning and at night. /images/graemlins/smile.gif