I did it. I got it cut!! About 10 inches

lalabanks

TigerLily said:
I really like it! It's a very flattering cut! Was your hair waistlength before the cut?

I don't know if it was waistlength but close to it. If you look in my fotki you can see before pics. My info is in my profile

divinefavor

Girl, your hair looks great!!! It's wonderful that you are donating your hair!!! You do have the face for that cut is absolutely gorgeous on you!

lalabanks

Koffie said:
I heard locks of love didn't take chemically processed hair. :ohwell:

Anyway, your hair looks FAB-OU-LOUS :up:

On their site they say "Hair may be colored or permed, but not bleached or chemically damaged (if unsure, ask your stylist)."

Hopefully my hair will be able to go to someone who can really use it.

Ayeshia

Koffie said:
I heard locks of love didn't take chemically processed hair. :ohwell:

Anyway, your hair looks FAB-OU-LOUS :up:

yeah they dont...my friend couldnt donate her 17 inches cuz she had highlights.

lalabanks

Ayeshia said:
yeah they dont...my friend couldnt donate her 17 inches cuz she had highlights.

If she didn't have highlights they probably would have taken the hair. Since many children get this hair, they probably stray away from small children having highlights. My friend had long hair which was relaxed and she was able to donate it to locks of love as well.

lalabanks

My mom liked the cut..she just said she would have to get used to it since for atleast 20 years i've had long hair. My dad thought it looked nice. Okay..one more person to show..my Grandma... and she's around 73 years old and has never cut her hair so this should be interesting.