I did it!!!!! One Inch In One Month

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I can't believe it. My hair grew a little more than an inch in a month. I got my last touch up on 12/30/03 around the time I started lurking on this forum. One of my New Year's resolutions was to try for 12 inches in a year. I started MSM, biotin, evening primrose oil and silica on the first and crossed my fingers. On 1/14/04 I decided (reluctantly) to add Surge. I decided no heat only air drying. I have been switching up between braid outs, french rolls and buns for hair styles.

Today when I got home I asked my husband to help me "measure" my new growth. When he first said a little more than an inch I thought he was mistaken until I picked up a mirror and he showed me.
Of course I did a little dance and jumped around. I figured I would check my daughter's growth too since she has vowed to take care of her already 18.5 inch hair. Sure enough she has an inch too. (She is only 8 so no Surge or supplements her hair just grows fast)

I am sooooooo proud of myself! I am a little less than 3 inches from bra strap. That's my goal for 2004. I am on my way ladies! Thank you for all the help and support!

Armyqt

Now THIS is the kinda post I've been waiting on all day
. That is wonderful news
. You grow girl

azul11

I went through some of the old posts and saw a lot mentions of msm and surge for hair growth and I plan to try them out and see how much grow I get. I am so happy to hear someone having success with their regime. This board has really helped a lot of ladies. God bless you all.

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
Mermaid

I take 2000mg of msm powder, 1500mg of evening primrose oil, 3000 mcg of biotin, 400 IU vitamin e and 1000 mg of silica. I have had no adverse reactions to msm or biotin, or even surge for that matter.

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
Thanks everybody I am so excited I could bust! I used to think I couldn't wash more than once a week but somehow with our hectic schedule I manage to wash every other day (condition wash) and shampoo only once a week. I think that helped alot to.