My first definite inch in a month!!!

WaterMoccasin

Wow- I'm on the 12 inches in 12 months challenge, and because I'm natural, I can't really tell how fast my hair is growing. However, I doubt that I have been successfully getting an inch a month since December! BUT, I straightened my hair at the beginning of May and it was like one inch past collarbone (where I had set my May goal! yay) and sometime last week, I pulled on it (it's curly again), and the longest parts are now 2 inches past collarbone (armpit)!!! It wasn't even a full month that had past...like 3 weeks. The only things I've done differently is Freeda Biotin (I started it sometime in April) and I started SURGE-ing again about 4 weeks ago (I had stopped in Jan). I wouldn't count the weather change/summer as a contributor because where I am (north), it's still cold! I'm so happy! I've got hope for the rest of the year now!

weird.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BahamaMama said:
OMG SVT, you are at my natural hair goal...beautiful!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Bahama and check your PMs.

I feel weird.
blush.gif
This thread is about YOU and YOUR accomplishment!

Revel in it , girl!
dance7.gif

Thank you all!
I should probably mention that I take a B-complex in conjunction with the Freeda Biotin...and chlorella sometimes- that's as far as my supplements go...

Congratulations
clap.gif
dance7.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the original post for this challenge. I want to see what people are doing to get this growth. I tried searching but couldn't find it.

Back