I did my own braids!!!!!

HotCoCoGurl130

Since I did not receive my video until today (which is quite funny). I braided my own hair and I have to say I did a good job considering this is my first time. I do not have pics now but I will soon. Thank you to all the ladies who gave me advice and help.

G

That's nice. What type of braids did you do? I have done my own micro/human hair braids for the last year or so.

miss_brown

Congrats.
Imagine all the money you'll save. I can't wait to see the pics.

HotCoCoGurl130

Thanx everyone. I do feel good that I do not have to rely on anyone else fo rmy styles. It does feel good to know that you can do it yourself.

I use Beverly Johnson synthetic hair. Next time I think I will use BJ synthetic hair that looks and feels like human hair. I have alot of hair and used four bags of this hair so I think that if I use human hair that will be too expensive. I am also going to take out a braid on friday to see how my hair is doing. I plan on taking out a braid each week to see if my hair is ok. This was my main concern when I braided my hair. so far I have done two conditioner washes to keep my hair moist. i think as long as I do this my hair underneath will not get dry and brittle.